Dropping By

Then get Bush to move to Canada and elect him President or Prime Minister, which ever has more power to start a war. I gaurantee you that Canada will be in more wars than it can handle if you take Bush. Afterall, the American military is bigger and probably more powerful and it is already pretty extended, so the Canadian military would definitely be over extended.

WE could just sticks Tony Blair for Boss of Canada. He’d do anything that The Us president want. Plus there system isn’t much differnt I’ve heard, and the Manifestos are said to be simalar.

Big Nutter

Hi. Have a smilie. ::dekar!::

Lies!

Way to go, Sin!
Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone. Our trainer got shot (in the ass, we don’t know if it was an accident or if he just encountered someone particularly sadistic), so we’re off until he’s back on his feet. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing, but it’s a few days of rest anyway. :noway:

Happy birthday, kirokokori. By the time I was 11, I had already made my first million and gotten married. Then I got a divorce and lost it all. Learn from my mistakes!

Everyone take care, talk to you soon!

Wow! That’s almost as good as some kid who got married at 5! :slight_smile: