Driving tips

You took it 4 times? o_O?

Jesus. That’s crazy :o

The test is like shitloads harder in Europe.

I know a guy that has taken it 6 times, and still doesnt have it. (This is not me, I swear, I passed the first time)

Actually, I need this week to go get my actual license since I turned 18 last week.

Stress is a big killer. Stress can ruin just about any test for you. staying relaxed is much easier said than done. I just trested the testing lady like she was my aunt, and that helped me relax a little.

Buy an electric car.The thing advertized by the ford motor company and other companies that wanted to debunk perfect and cheap fuel efficiancy because they had invested in the gasoline companies.The thing is, it wont run out as often as gasoline powered cars if you get it from the right company.They are very roomy and ussually cheap.THEY WILL RUN OUT OF ENERFY LESS OFTEN THAN YOU WILL RUN OUT OF GAS.Just pull into a gas station.It is cheap because most gas stations do not have a way of measuring how much it would cost to charge a quick-(almost instant charging) vehicle.If they dont have a way of recharging you then you can sue for alot of money.In short they are the good choice.

I DID MY RESEARCH AND WHAT NOT ON THE THINGS ABOVE BUT AS FOR THIS, IT IS ONLY WHAT I HAVE HEARD FROM PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCED BOTH.
-and as for turning they handle no differently from any other kind of car.

don’t drink and drive, don’t do drugs and drive, don’t have sex while driving.

Elderly people are worth more points than blind people.

Except when the blind people have a dog, or when they’re elderly <b>and</b> blind.

But seriously, though, just be a complete pussy and you’ll pass the test fine. That’s how I did it, even though I should have failed by 3 points (missed, 33, can only miss 30 and pass)

Don’t call your driving instructor “toots”, “sweetheart”, or “honey”.
Don’t talk about how fast your cadilac can go, and slam on the accelerator and get the car up to 100 in a school zone
Don’t eat chicken, and then throw the bones out the window

Shortly put, don’t be my awesome Grandpa

NOW I know why my brother didn’t pass. :thud:

Five. I think the guy on the last one felt sorry for me, because he went “WHAT?!” when I told him before I turned the ignition, and then I mainly got to drive straight through the forest.

Yes, the test is a lot harder in Europe - you pretty much have to drive perfectly. Sweden is aiming for a zero vision; to have nobody killed in traffic for a full year, so we’re even stricter (we’re still not there and I doubt we’ll ever manage, but we’ve brought it down to about 400 deaths a year).

The British driving test is very tricky. It only takes 16 minor faults, one major fault, or repeated faults in the same area (ie. checking blind spot) to fail. So lots of different ways to fail.

Luckily, I was having a very good day. And managed to pull of a pass, first time.

The not drinking and driving is pretty obvious. Some of these tips should help me. You know, speaking od drinking and driving reminds me of something my grandma’s dad did. He was always drunk and always drove drunk yet he never got into a wreck or anything. How he avoided car accidents I will never know. I’m also glad that my grandma and dad are sober when they teach me. They’re usually sober anyways. When my grandma’s dad taught his son to drive he was drunker than shit, got into the passangers seat and said, “Drive.” And that was my uncle’s first time too. He managed to do okay I guess. Even without any training.

Be careful when going in reverse. The instructor doesn’t appreciate it if you run into a van. I’m surprised I passed that test. The guy hit the breaks a lot when I took the test.