Dream Intuition - Is it real?

So I forgot this up until a bit ago. My dad had a dream while he still lived in Japan. There was a fence and a big pool and on one side of the fence was my dad and grandpa and on the otherside of the fence and beyond the pool was my grandma and aunt. And no matter how hard my dad tried he could not climb over the fence and cross the pool to get to my grandma and aunt.
A little later(in real life) my grandma left my grandpa and my aunt ran away from home. Then my grandpa and dad moved to the US.
So it was kind of a prophetic dream.

Or he may have noticed the developing friction.

Possibly. But then again, I don’t think he would have been aware that if they got divorced it would mean he and my grandpa would have to move to the U.S.

It’s also possible that my dad in fact had the dream after they moved to the U.S. and just remembers that he had it before. It was a very long time ago.

This. I am very sceptical about dreams telling the future. I think what people forget is that they know more than they think they do. That is, their subconscious absorbs and interprets information that your busy and probably tired waking brain wouldn’t bother to comprehend. This is why dreams can seem like visions. When I said dreams sort out your day, it doesn’t necessarily have to be mundane. If there is something that is bugging you then of course it will show up in your dream, whether you realize it’s bugging you or not. Of course I haven’t done any major research on dreaming, this is just what I’ve observed, so I could be wrong.

The question needs no answer more elaborate.

MMmm hhhhMMMMMM

Yeah. Charle’s mom is hot.