Dragons and Demons

Oaky, I have some of the fixed version and I still have the beta read copies from Weiila. So thats one good thing.

Another good thing is that I was on the last chapter befor the site went down. Heres a question, should I continue from the last chapter or do you guys want me to start over with the first chapter?

I don’t want to send anything in til I get at least three people who have replaied to my story. I know that Weiila made a moderset proposele to us but, I need to know if you guys want me to start with the last chapter or not. Kay? I know three poeple who have sent a replaiy to me and sorry Weiila, you don’t count as one of them…

I didn’t get a chance to read it.:frowning: So it would be nice for you to repost it at least.

Yeah, repost all of it, Chris. It makes it easier for new readers to follow :slight_smile:

I think the same way.

Oaky. I’ll start with chapter one just for you Frame. But not during the week, high school exams are all week so, I’ll have some in this weekend. Make sure you get it this time! If I have too, I’ll get Weiila to sticky it!:o

So, be sure to read it this time through!:stuck_out_tongue:

More on this later, Sorry Poke, and all the others… you’ll have to wait for the last chapter. But while your on the cliffhanger, do you want anything? Popcorn?

Popcorn?

I’d rather want the next chapter. :stuck_out_tongue:

But popcorn will do too. :slight_smile:

You might want to take a look at that fic she has on her sig on the meantime. I know Urza since he was on a stupid RPG I made and got frozen when my computer blew up, he’s a very interesting guy and the fic rocks.

Okay, I migtht have a couple of chapters in this weekend… it depends if I still have energy after the exams.:frowning:

Weiila, can I have this stickyd for a short while? I don’t know when the next chapter will be in.:wink:

That story is one of the best BoF fics I’ve read yet! I enjoyed it a lot. Tell him that:D

I’ll sticky it for now, but I don’t want the page clogged with stickies so I’m unstickying it when the story is done, alright?

Thankies Weiila! I’ll send the chapters in as soon as I can so it doesn’t stay stickie too long.

The first two chapters will be in tonight. I may just write it all tonight.It all depends if I can get away from the new RPG I got the other day.:thud:

Unstuck as per request over e-mail.

"Sorry about that guys… my bro had the computer all night and I went to bed. WACK me upside the head because I broke a promise… I tend to keep my promises even though I try to keep them. So, anyone with a club or something can wack me upside the head during the story.

Okay, befor I start the fic, I need to say something. I don’t remember everingthing that I fixed, so, Poke, or Weiila, if you read the story through and if you remember some of the stuff that I may leave out, point them out for me, kay? Kay. I’ll do my best to revive the story. Hang in ther Poke! You only have to wait five more chapters! yells down at Poke as he hangs on the cliff hanger here, Take this in the mean time! throws down a bucket of pop corn and a soft drink. After that, sits down and starts reading the fic Hey, throw me up some pop corn well ya’?

Dragons and Demons

Chapter one: justice, I'm not a crimial, escape Ryu!

Prologue: Ryu woke up in a dungeon not remembering much. He remembers sleeping under the dragon statue when he woke to the sound of soldiers running up to him. They said something to him then hit him across the head with something.  He looks for the nearby guard and asked him about his crime. "you killed several people, you murderor."

'I killed... people?' Ryu asked himself.  He doesn't know what's going on, but he knew he must escape and find out what the situation is. 

Time and place: Two years after the defeat of Deathevn. Wyndian dungeons, cell number thirteen, 12: oo pm.

'I have to get out of here and fast. But how do I get out of here?' Ryu asked himself. He checked the back walls for any sign of weakness but didn't find any. He turned from the brick wall and looked around. After examning his cell, he looked at his cell gate. He noticed that the lower left bar was missing the bottom part. Ryu knew he could move the bar, but he would need someone else to get him out. At this point, Ryu was starting to think there was no way out of here. 'I can't transform, I don't have any of my weapons. But, how do you get out of here Ryu?' the young warrior sat on his broken down bed.  'Dammit. There has to be a way out of here.' Ryu thought.

Just then he heard a loud crashing nose coming from the front gate. "HOLD HER STILL!" Ryu heard a guard's booming voice. "PUT HER IN CELL NUMBER THIRTEEN! Let the murderor deal with this one!" He yelled once more.  Ryu really didn't see why they were calling him a 'murderor' as of he didn't kill anybody. Ryu thought as the guards threw a young woman in his cell. 

"YOU JERKS! I've never been so mistreated in my life!" she yelled back at them.  The young girl started cusing in every sentence when she finally noticed Ryu sitting on the bed. She glared at him and yelled in his ear. "HELLLOOO! ARE YOU AWAKE? OR ARE YOU DEAF?!" 

"NO! I'am not deaf!" Ryu shouted back.

"Alright, alright. You didn't have to yell..." She said. The wman turned from him to the back wall.  She looked to only be seventeen.  She had deep purple hair and wore a black chest plate over a dark blue shirt. She had black pants and metal boots. 

"I already tried looking for a way out and I couldn't find one." Ryu told her as she looked at the brick wall. "So, whats your name?" Ryu asked her.

"Its Trenity. Your's?" Trenity answered.

"Ryu. What are you in for?" Ryu tried keeping the conversation going.

"Oh, some jerks thought they'd mess with me, but I taught them a thing or two. How about you?" Trenity said proudly.

"They say I killed several people when I didn't... I think I know of a way out of here, Trenity." Ryu told her.

"You do?! Great! Just tell me what to do." Trenity looked at him. 

"You see that bar over there? Its missing part of it's bottom. If I hold it up just high enough for you to escape, well you grave the keys and get me out of here?" Ryu asked her.

"Yeah. We both know neither of us stand a chance alone. So, I'm in." Trenity assured him. 

"Alright. I trust you with my life. Now, are there any guards coming?" Ryu looked down the dungeon's hall. "Good. I'm going to left it and your going to have to be quick and crawl through." Ryu told her. He walked to the broken pipe and graved it. He pulled it up just high enough for Trenity to fit through. She crawled underneith the bar and looked for the keys. Ryu sat the bar back place, then he watched Trenity.

Trenity walked along the wall quietly. She came up to the desk and saw the guard asleep. the young girl quietly graved the keys from the guards belt. After a moment of silence, she went back to Ryu's cell. She unlocked the gate and Ryu walked out. Trenity was smiling proudly as Ryu said, "You're like a mouse. Thank you, now if you'll follow me, I can get us out of here." Ryu turned away from her and saw the guard from eariler. 'Shit!' Ryu thought as the Wyndian soldier noticed the two and started to run torwards them.  

"Holt! Stop right there!" the guard yelled. Ryu looked at Trenity and nodded. Trenity looked a little confused as Ryu brought his hands into the air slowly. The guard came up to them. "How did you two escape? Your going back in there. Yo, you! Wake up you bone head!" he said as he woke the guard from his nap.

"Excuse me officers, but I really have to leave the castle now. Forgive me for this." Ryu said as he ramed into the first soldier. They went into the wall. After Ryu knocked the first guard out, he quickly ran to the other one and threw his elbow into the other soldiers neck. "They'll be out for a while. Come on." Ryu said as he looked at Trenity. The two ran up the dungeon hall to a set of stairs.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Ryu peeked around the cornor to see no guards.  'So far clear. Good escape.' Ryu couldn't help but think. He slowly walked around the cornor and walked left. 

"Uhh... Ryu, the exits this way." Trenity pointed the other way.

"You go on ahead. I have to get my sword back." Ryu told her. Out of all the things that could happen to him, he would risk it all to get his Dragon blade back. That sword was the sword that the Great Dragon Lord Ladon had given him. The powerful blade had saved Ryu many times.

"Ryu. We don't have time for you and your stupid sword. We have to get out of here." Trenity said.

"Go on. I have to get it back. I'll meet you down the hall in a while." Ryu said as he continued his way down te left path.  trenity rolled her eyes and ran down the right hall. 

Ryu had reached a wooden door. He opened it and carefully walked in. The room was full of swords, suits of armor, all kinds of weapons that a warrior could want. The young warrior walked to a pile of swords and started to dig for his own blade. After  awhile, Ryu still didn't have his saber. 'Shit, not one of them ids mine. maybe it's in the King's War room...' Ryu thought.  Ryu left the room and started for the King's War room.

Ryu found another set of stairs and went up them. He came to yet, another hall. He checks the hall for any guards and found only one. He waited for the soldier to walk to the stairs, then he knocked the unexpecting man out. After setting the soldier in a spot where he wouldn't catch any attention, Ryu started his way down the Royal Hall.  a little ways down, Ryu found the Thone Room doors wide open. Figuring the king would be there, Ryu hide behind one of the wooden doors.  while hiding, he could hear a disscusion the king was having with two other men. 

"No... the worse that could happen is that that 'murderor' could escape and start killing people once again. Not only that but also the demon attacks are starting to scare the people your majesty. " the old general spoke out loud.

"Yes, but let's not worry about him. We must be concerned with the demon attacks. Admeral, what did you say about a plan?" the king turned to the new admerial.

"Yes your majesty. If you recall, the last demon attack was her in this little village of Captin. If you'll look here, you can see that the demon is circling around us," the admerial pointed out on a map. "It's next attack will be some where in the grassy high lands. In the Village of Grain. I say we attack it befor it starts to attack the village." the man suggested.

"Hmm... what do you think General?" the king asked.

"I think its a wonderful idea. I'll send my men there at dawn. the village will be cleared befor the demon starts his attack. Good day your majesty." the general bowed and left the room. 

"Good day, your majesty." the admeral bowed and left the room as well.

'A demon attacking the villages? could it be Deathevn? No, my friends and I defeated him.' Ryu thought. After a quick glance to see if anyone was coming, Ryu slipped past the doors and on to the War room. 

When Ryu walked into the room, he saw it was a bright room with maps every where. In the center of the room was a table covered with more maps, around the table was suits of armor. After a minute, Ryu began he search. He looked under the table, under the maps, in the suits of armors. His sword was no where to be found. As he started his way to the door, he heard hills of boots clapping aganist the floor.  Ryu had to hide somewhere.  He quickly hide behind the curtains. The young warrior could see well enough who walked in. Nina came into the room and walked to the table. She started to look through the maps. As happy as Ryu was to see his long time friend, he didn't want her to see him. 

After a while, Nina spoke, "Come on out Ryu. I know your there." She was still looking through the maps as Ryu came out from behind the curtains. 

"Eh... how did you know it was me?" he asked, dumfounded.

"I went to the dungeons to help you out when I saw that you were gone. I figured you'd be looking for your sword. So, here. And heres you knife. Ryu..." Nina looked at him as he threw his sword strap over his sholder. " I know you didn't kill all those people, but father does. Your a wanted men now... so, please becareful." Nina said to him.

"Don't worry Nina. I'll be just fine. You take care." Ryu said as he gave her a comforting smile. Nina smiled back as he walked past her. "Ohh, and, don't let them get you down because of your wings. I'm still your friend." he turned back to her. The black winged Princess nodded and watched him leave. 

The blue haired warrior made his way down the hall only to bump into Trenity. "Ouch! Watch it!" she yelled in a whisper.

"Sorry, didn't see you down there. So, what you watching?" Ryu said as he bent down next to her.

"You see that group of guards? They're guarding something..." Trenity said as she pointed a five guards.

"But, isn't that their job? Listen, I have an idea." Ryu motioned for her to listen. She giggled as Ryu told her the plan. After Ryu had told her, she jumped up to the railed ceiling. Then she hopped to the rail above the guards. Ryu nooded as he step from behind the cornor."Hey guys... I've escaped." Ryu left himself open.

"Hey, it's that bastard who killed all those people. GET HIM!" They yelled. Just as they started moving, Trenity fell ontop of the back two. The front three looked back and one almost yelled for help when Ryu came from behind and hit him in the back of the neck. Trenity quickly got to her feet and triped the other two soldiers. Ryu graved their shields and bashed them upside the head.

"See ya'!" Trenity saaid as the two ran out of the palace. "we were a great team, weren't we Ryu?" Trenity luaghed as they ran through the front court yard.  

"Yeah. We were." Ryu chuckled.

"Hey, do you mind if I stick with you? Until I get back on my feet that is." Trenity asked.

"Sure. But if you get hurt, don't blame me." Ryu said. 

"Yeah sure. Like I'm going to get hurt! HAH! I'll blame you for anything that happens!" Trenity laughed. Ryu smiled as he looked at the draw bridge.

'Just beyond that gate is the town. I'll have to find out more about this demon and the attacker.' He thought. The two was out of the castle walls by sun rise.

To be cntinued........

there we go. Farme, you have better had read that. Chp. two will be in when ever I get the chance. Weiila, as soon as I get chp. 5 in, can I have this in the archives? Thankies!

catches the soft drink and the popcorn
realises that I had to let got to catch them
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahh…

Anyway, I didn’t find anything that you might have missed… But I’ve got really bad memory, so I’m the wrong person to ask…

Looking very nice, Chris. It truly shows that you’ve improved a lot since the first time you sent me the first chapter :slight_smile: Keep up the good work!

Yeah! thankies weiila! opps! hang on Poke! graves his hand.Pulls him up to where he’s still hanging Chapter two tonight!

Opps! Chris-chris is a bad girl! Here beat me with them! hands everyone a bat I know I said I’d have chapter two in about a week ago, I’m sorry you guys. Chapter two well be in soon.

Master Weiila, can I start calling you master Weiila?:kissy:

chapter 2: Mysterious Demon attacks; the imposter Ryu

The sun was just starting to rise over the village houses as Ryu and Trenity were asking around about the demon attacks and the murderor. Not too many people knew about the demon attacks and they were getting very little information about the killer. Men were getting ready for work as children were running to the school building. Ryu and Trenity was inside the blacksmith’s shop asking him questions.

“Nahh, they caught the blue hair’d guy who was killing all them people.” Said the villages blacksmith.

“What did he look like?” Ryu ask.

“Well, he had blue hair, just like you. He had a black sword and a red violet cape.” The blacksmith replaid.

“How well did you see him?” Ryu asked again.

“Well, he threatend a young girl and I stode up to him. Eh, I gusse my bluff scared him away.” he answered. “You wouldn’t happen to be him, would ya’?” The weapon builder reached for his ax next to him as he eyed Ryu.

“Huh, don’t worry sir. That no good crook is locked up.” Trenity reasured him. The man put his ax down carefully, still looking at Ryu.

‘Blue hair like me? What the hell is going on?’ Ryu thought.

“Ryu, we might find some more information at the bar.” Trenity
suggested.

“Yeah. Come on Trenity. Thank you for your time, sir.” Ryu thanked the blacksmith and left the shop.

“Ryu. I’m going to go equip myself. Don’t cause any trouble at the
bar.” Trenity told him. She walked the opposite direction of the bar.

‘She must think I’m one of those… just like Bow.’ Ryu thought. He walked into the bar to see more people than he exppected. The air was filled with smoke and the smell of beer. ‘Good thing I have dragon lungs, achk!’ Ryu thought as he coughed his way to the tender. After blowing the smoke away from his eyes, he
sat down to look for any foreiners.

“Can I get you something?” The bartender asked.

“Nahh.” Ryu said. The bar was pack with drunken men
everywhere. Ryu’s hopes of talking to any one was decreasing.

“You look as if your looking for someone.” the bartender remarked.

“I’m looking for someone who would know of the demon attacks. Do you know of any one?” Ryu asked.

“Yeah. You see that guy over there, in the corner… he says he
survied an attack. Hey, you aren’t that murderor are you?” the bartender looked at Ryu.

“No. He was caught and thrown in the dungeon. Thank you.” Ryu said. The young warrior stode up. He stumbled his way over to a table with a man playing cards with three younger men.

“You cheated! You cheated you little bastard!” yelled the drunk.
The other three men left the table as he banged his beer on the table, making it slip all over the place. “Whatda you want?” the drunk asked Ryu.

“Someone told me you lived through a demon attack. Can you tell me about?” Ryu asked as he sat down.

"So your wanting to hear about ther diamon, eh? Alright… I’d just
woken up to go tor work… hiccup… The day started out real slow and normally… hiccup… the drunk was rocking back and forth.

I think itwer about noon when the sky went red… hiccup…
everyone was coming out of their shops to see what was going on…

(he started to lean to the side, Ryu follow’d to keep direct eye contact)

Then a fire ball came out of the sky… hiccup… When it touched the ground, the houses around it melted… hiccup…

(he leaned the other way)

It formed a dragon… is the dragon’s still alive? The creature started to destory the village. hiccup… hiccup… hiccup…" The man was so drunk that he fell face first onto the table.

“Thanks for your time…” Ryu said as he tossed a gold coin on the
table. Ryu walked back to the front to think a little more. ‘A demon who looks like a dragon… hmm… this dosen’t sound too good.’

“Hey Ryu! So, did you find out some information?” Trenity came up to him.

“Yeah. What did you get? Some knives?” Ryu asked. He saw a set of daggers on her belt.

“Not just any old daggers. These daggers here are my speial daggers. Just like you and your sword, I have my daggers.” Trenity said.

“Okay, okay. As long as you know how to use them.” Ryu shruged.

“Can I order a drink?” she asked him. The tender got her a drink

“Yeah. Nothing too heavy though…” Ryu said as he handed her some gold coins. Trenity called for the tender and ordered rum. she payed for the drink and took a big sip.

“What? We going some where?” Trenity ask as she took a gulp.

“We’re going to go and stop the Demon.” Ryu told her.

“Demon… you mean big scary monster with scary supernaturial
powers? Great! So when we going?” Trenity ask. She seemed drunk. Ryu looked at her and then the Bartender.

“What has she been drinking?” He ask the bartender.

“Good and strong rum. Would you like some?” The bartender ask
thoughtfully.

“No. Come on Trenity. I better get you out of here before you start getting close.” Ryu said to her. Ryu stode up to walk to the door. He looked at the door an saw five gaurds looking at him. They were walking towards him and Trenity. “Shit! Lets go Trenity!” Ryu shouted as he graved Trenitys wrist. He ran for the back door.

“Get them!” Yelled the captin. Ryu reached the back door and he
turned the nobb, but instead of walking out, they fell down a trap door.

“Yeahhhhh!!” Trenity yelled as if she was enjoying the fall. They
came to a fork in the tunnel and Trenity went down the left side after Ryu went down the right side. Trenity landed in hard coal while Ryu landed in a soft, feathery bed.

“Ohhh. It’s a man…” said a woman. Ryu had fallen into the girl’s show room.

" Hey there… you look a little lonely… why don’t we cheer him
up, girls…" The girls in this room wore small suits, some wore bikinis and bathing suits… They slowly walked over to him. Ryu went a little red. About ten girls were moving in on Ryu. He back up in the bed as an attempt to escape them, but his body couldn’t move.

“Umm… excuess me… ladies… but I…” Ryu said. He managed to
get off the bed but now was stuck in a corner.

“Don’t woory. We don’t bite.” Said a woman wearing a blue bikini.
They were now real close to Ryu.

“Ohh… whats with the sword and armor? Are you a strong warrior?” Asked a girl wearing a pink bunny outfit. The girls were now reaching out for Ryu’s arms.

“Excuess me girls… but I really have to go…” Ryu said as he
pulled their hands off of his chest. He couldn’t keep up with them there were just to many hands for a guy to deal with. Ryu got to thinking about Bow.

“Noo…” the girls whined.

Just as Ryu was being covered by girls, the guards burst open the door. “Back away from him girls. He’s the murderor.” The captin told them. Ryu was happy to see the guards for once that day. The girls moved away from Ryu leaving him wide open for an assult.

‘I don’t want to kill anyone, so… I hope those lessons from Katt
helps.’ Ryu thought. He tightend his fist. The first front two gaurds moved towards Ryu. He gave the first two a good punch, but then the rest of them moved at him. Ryu was pushed down to the ground. They had Ryu on the floor for a moment but Ryu was able to pull his strength and push the guards off of him.

Ryu managed to get out of the room. While running, Ryu looked inside his pocket for his dragon tear it wasn’t there. He
remembers seeing it on the desk but foregot to grave it. Ryu was running down a path and he saw a group of guards being pushed back ahead of him. ‘What the heck is going on?’ Ryu wounderd what was happening.

When Ryu reached the stairs, he saw two familiar figures. “Bow! Katt!” He said as he stop in front of them.

“Hey Ryu. Can’t you stay out of trouble without us?” Katt said.

"Nice to see you too, Katt. How’s it going."Ryu smiled at his
friends.

“Gee, Ryu. What did you get your self into now?” Bow said.

“Later. Have you two seen a girl with dark purple hair?” Ryu asked.

“I’m right here!” Trenity said as she peeked from behind Bow.

“Good. You’re safe. We have to talk. I’ll explain every thing when we get outside.” Ryu said. They left the bar and walked to the hotel.

next chapter…

Better? For some reason I feel like somethings missing… uh. I hate it. If there are any errors just tell me and I will correct them. Master Weiila, did I miss anything? I feel like I did…
:hmm:

(the drunk was rocking back and forth)

Um… normally that would be put in the paragraph, without brackets. Other than that, it looks much better than last time! :smiley:

Okay, I think thats what was needed to be done… anything else?

Part 3: Secret in the Alley

Bow and Katt was in the palace talking to Nina but instead of talking normally, they were speaking in low voices.

“So you see, his Dragon tear is in the dungeon… do you think you could get it for him?” Bow asked Nina.

“Yes I can, but how is he?” Nina looked worried.

“He’s alright, today was pretty rough and he’s resting right now.”
Katt whispered.

“Good. I’ll be right back. Wait in the hall.” Nina said to them.

“Move fast Nina, every minute wastes time.” Bow told her.

Nina walked down to the dungeons to see the guas asleep next to the walls. She sighed and walked to the front desk.

“Can I help you m’lady?” the guard asked her.

“Hmm… yes. Is there a black stone down here?” Nina asked
poilitely.

“Well, Admerial Damine took that stone, he said if you came
looking for it, you’ll have to talk to him.” The gaurd told Nina.

Nina did not like the new Admerial her father hired for their protection. She honestly had a bad feeling about this new guy…

“Alright, I’ll go speak with him… thank you.” Nina said good bye
and left the dungeon.

“Sorry guys, I’m going to have to speak with the admerial. I’ll be
right back, please have a seat.” Nina offered her friends the bench and walked towards the war room.

She walked in to see the young, blue haire admerial sitting on the window seel. In his right hand was the Dragon tear.

“Good evening Admerial Damine… how are you?” Nina asked with
kindness. (although she really despiced the guy.)

" Great Miss Nina… how are you?" he asked without looking at her.

(The Dragon tear went black)

“Oh… I’m fine… Admerial Damine… can I see that stone?” Nina
asked.

(She could feel a lump in her throat.)

" Why yes, Princess…" Damine handed her the stone. His eyes met hers, she had to look away because his eyes resembled Ryu’s eyes.

“Thank you, can I keep this stone? It’s really beautful…” Nina was hoping he wouldn’t know anything about her and Ryu.

“Yes you may.”

“Thank you.” Nina bowed her head and turned for the door.

“Oh… Princess Nina… do’t try hiding him… I know where he
is…” Damine whispered from behind. He walked past her. The dragon tear was held tightly and a tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped the tear away and walked back to Bow and Katt.

“Good job Nina! He’ll really apperciate this.” Bow said. Nina
handed Bow the stone.

“Tell him to becareful…” Nina told him.

“I wouldn’t worry about him, Nina. He’s a crazy guy… hopefully
they won’t get him.” Katt said.

“Katt!” Bow elbowed her.

“Sorry! I’m just playing… Ryu well be just fine. Take care Nina.”
Katt gently patted Nina shoulder giving her a cheery smile. Nina returned her smile with a smle. The two left the palace.

“Here you go Ryu one dragon tear as you requested.” Bow said.

“Thanks you guys.” Ryu put his Dragon tear back in his bag.

“So… how do you plan to kill the Demon?” Katt asked in her kitten likeself.

“Ok… I remembered hearing the next attack was going to be in… the Village of Grain. I believe I should go there.” Ryu said.

“So whats you plan?” Bow asked.

“My plan is to find some more information on the Demon… then I
need to find that imposter.” Ryu told them.

“Great. How do you plan to kill the demon?” Katt asked.

“I gusses I’m just going to have to fight it as long as my dragon
powers can hold…” Ryu said.

“You look like you need some rest. Take a nap Ryu. We’ll meet you in the Grassy highlands in front of the Village.” Bow said to his friend. He gave Ryu a big pat and walked of the hotel with Katt.

Ryu was alone until Trenity came from behind. "Hey Ryu. "

“Hey. Why don’t you go on ahead to the room, I need to go outside.” Ryu handed her the key and walked outside.

Ryu was outside standing against the brick wall when he heard
luaghter in the near by alley. He crept to the corner to listen.

“Heheh… that was real good, Damine…you’re the best!” laughed a icy voice.

“Yes… making everyone believe that boy is the killer was an exclent idea to give me the oppertunity to get my plan in motion.” Damine chuckled.

" Yeah! Yeah! And when they find him and kill him you’ll be free to
take over the world! Heheh hahaha!" Laughed the voice.

“Clam down my little friend… you don’t want to kill yourself
Price.” Damine said to Price.

‘They’re the ones behind all this… but why would they want me dead? I have to wake Trenity and leave town right away…’ Ryu thought. He slipped back into the hotel and ran up to the room.

“Trenity. Trenity… wake up… we have to leave now… come on!”
Ryu shook her. She woke up and asked,

" Whats the rush?" She rubbed her eyes.

“I’ll explain on the way. Come on.” Ryu threw her her chest armor and daggers and the two left Wyndia.

next chapter…

Sorry for posting in so much, I’ll go check that… I see A LOT of errors.:fungah: