Dragon Warrior series

Um… I think I left them in my car… let me go get them…

My favorite games in the series are 5 & 6.But i really enjoy 5 more than 1,2,3,4,6,7 put together. DQ6 is really a distant 2nd behind 5.The story, characters, bosses and ability to choose between 2 women as a wife for the character make DQ5 a much superior game to me.(ok i am not fooling anyone- I like 5 the best for the sole reason i have been able to come up with more PAR codes for that game than the others. and for the same reason i like FF5 the best because i found the most codes for that game)- I would like to see the 3 remix for Super Famicom translated so i could search for PAR codes for that game like i have done for 1,2,5,6.
I also like the Square/Enix Dragon Quest trading cards that came out in Japan.----

The PS2 version of DQ5 is also very kickin’.

And, by the way… Kagon… Sin… Where the hell did you two come from? :smiley:

I wish DW4 for PSX would have came out here. That would have been badass. Hopefully they make a portable remake.

I did recently acquire a complete copy of DW4 for 50 dollars off eBay, with a free bonus of DW w/the manual. That was killer.

DQ4r was pretty awesome. I just hope someone gets off their lazy behind and makes a translation patch for it. I’d do it, but I don’t have the skill or language-knowledge. If I had time, and knew someone who did know the language, I’d teach myself how to do it.

I don’t understand the question :expressionless:

Well, I hardly ever see you two around these days… >_>

I believe he is implying he does not believe you were birthed of a woman, my friend, and seeks another explanation.

While I was only marginally impressed with DQ5, I must admit that even a bad DQ is still a damn good game. And the remake strikes me as worthwhile… so I hope DQVIII sells really well in the hopes that we get a DQVr translation.

Unless a translation has already been announced and I missed it. In which case I’ll hope DQVIII sells well so we’ll keep getting DQ games.

I don’t think DQ4 or 5 remales will ever come out here :frowning: