Dragon Warrior 7

I need help trying to figure out how to go into the underwater city in the present time to beat Graco V… I have looked all over the web to find something, but there is nothing to help me! Please if anyone can help me, it would be a GREAT help!!

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/psx/dw7/ ?

The sunken city is there in present day, but you can only access it via your ship. Sail your boat to the Hamelia area and look for it there.

Now, you might have to do a few prerequisite things first, but I’m assuming you’ve done the following:

• Acquired the Magic Carpet by trading the Merm Moon
  • Hired Melvin onto your team
  • Aided Dr. Asmov and Beck in their research concerning the Great Flood

You may have to complete those things first and foremost before entering the sunken city. Good luck down there!

I don’t recall actually having to do all that. You just have to go out by boat to the area where the sunken city was.

You don’t actually have to do all of those. For Gracos V having Melvin on your team is almost a must. In order to get Melvin you have to have the flying carpet. To get to the Sunken City go to hamelia and get in your boat. The easiest way to find it is to sail southwest and us the spell Birdeye which will tell you how far away you are from it. Or you could just search around to the south west of Hamelia if you don’t want to become a mariner. If you want Birdeye become a Mariner and fight until you have leveled it up to level 4 (43 battles). Then you can find the Sunken City easily.

Thank you to all of you who have helped me! I can stop pulling my hair out now!