DQ Slime Controller Announced for US Release

<A HREF=“http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3141187”>WOOT!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :D</A>

Sweeet.

thats cool, its for ps2 right? I think it is, i read i…wait ya, its for ps2. i would like it, looks like it would be fun to have.

I’m seriously gonna buy like half a dozen of these things. My house will be full of them.

you only need two…you must be addicted. I dont think they have Rehab for that though, im im pretty sure they will eventually.

Bah. I conveniently need a second controller, so maybe I’ll look into it. It just doesn’t particularly excite me or anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

I need five, as I have a multitap, and then one just to keep in the box.

Why god why? The controller looks awful. Yes, it’s a SLIME controller, but christ on a stick, it’s NOT usable! I wish there was a slime controller that was usable somewhat.

looks neat, but I already have two controllers… don’t really need another.

If you’ve used it, it’s actually very comfortable. Just by looking at it, it looks goofier than hell, but it’s actually not. It’s more comfortable than an Xbox controller.

I saw this and thought “Oh yeah!” :smiley:

However, I’d like a hands-on before I’d buy.

Sticking a foot up my ass would be more comfortable than an Xbox controller. If there’s something the Box never got right, it’s the controller.

Hmm. I don’t need a new dontroller for my ps2 that much, but having aspare might be nice, as my r1/l1 tends to jam when i use them.

SLIME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SLIME

Maybe. I mean it’s a cute little controller and if it’s comfortable, okay, but that price seems a bit high…
Why $40 when the stock Sony pad is only $25 (and generics less)?

Hori’s controllers aren’t known for affordability, they’re known for collector’s value, specialty use, and quality. Hori made the Onimusha Blade controller, they made the Vana’diel clock, and they made the custom digital controllers for the Gamecube.

This is one reason I like visiting the Whirlpool’s Message Board. I get worthless news like this much faster than I could here. =P

Anyway…

There’s no way that thing’s even as comfortable as the original X-Box controller. And 40 bucks for a controller? I’m not even willing to pay 40 bucks for a game anymore…

Then again, I’m probably the only person on earth who thinks the original X-Box controller is more comfortable than the X-Box S Controller, so take that for what it’s worth.

dunno, but it makes people feel good for having it. They say its the point of having it that counts.

The’re soo cute! But if its for $40 than I might as well get another wireless control

I had read about it at work a few days before I posted it, and then promptly forgot to post it. :stuck_out_tongue: