Double Dash

Originally posted by Merlin
also, it’s required that if you get a Baby Mario Brother and their Chomp ball, you scream “GET CHOMPED!!” when you start charging and after every time you hit another driver. Also, if you have Daisy and are in the lead you should start switching drivers over and over while racing, so that everyone understands that she’s Daisy! And losing with Baby Bowser and Wario is fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol Merlin! I always did that when I used Daisy :smiley: Before I started using Light Karts, my favorite team was Diddy Kong and Daisy :smiley:

And losing with Baby Bowser and Wario is fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Nooo! Gah, if I have to hear Baby Bowser cry again I’m going to shoot the TV that’s all there is to it.

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
Lol Merlin! I always did that when I used Daisy :smiley: Before I started using Light Karts, my favorite team was Diddy Kong and Daisy :smiley:
that was my first team too :stuck_out_tongue: I just loved the concept of this crazy monkey driving a car with this girl clinging for dear life on the back for some reason :stuck_out_tongue:

that was my first team too :stuck_out_tongue: I just loved the concept of this crazy monkey driving a car with this girl clinging for dear life on the back for some reason :stuck_out_tongue:

<.<;;; sweatdrops

Merlin we should get together for some hot sexo. Then proceed to play Mario Kart Double Dash :smiley:

Psh, you’ll never have Daisy, SG. I picked her first. =P

Mini Turbos are important, as pretty much everyone else here’s said. I kinda piss SG off when I play with him because I mini turbo every chance I get - even in the straightways, while SG won’t mini-turbo unless there’s a huge turn and nobody around. I guess it really depends on your style of play. I’ve found it best to mini turbo through every turn though, you actually gain speed through the turns instead of losing speed. The only trouble is that you need to be good at knowing when to start turns so that you stay on the track. That’s what’ll make the game easier for you.

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
Merlin we should get together for some hot sexo.
I don’t listen to hip hop.

Oh… :frowning:

1. Power sliding is something you NEED to learn! If it’s that hard for you, have someone play co-op with you and it’ll be easier.

2. Here’s a good trick for avoiding red shells. When you see a red shell about to hit you, use a power slide. This trick works better when you’re on a turn though.

Hope I helped a little bit at least. I’ve been playing Double Dash for awhile now with my older brother and sister, and now we can play 150 all cup tour with no problems at all!:cool:

Guh, a Necroposter! Damn it all to hell.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Guh, a Necroposter! Damn it all to hell.

WHAT’S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!!!

It means everyone hates it when old threads get brought back from the dead.

oh well since it’s been revived, lemme jus’ add in sumthin’…
i beat ALL TOUR CUP IN MIRROR MODE!!! YEA~~~ but the Parade Kart is not as good as i expected

I’ve become pretty good at this game now. The toad kart’s a lot better than I expected. I havent’ had time to finish all tour in 150cc but I’ll get to it. Its not due to a lack of skill.

yeah, I found there to be a real high learning curve off the bat (like, 150cc or even 100cc can be a challenge when you first start playing); but after a while the game breaks to your gaming desires.

Best way to beat the game is to learn the tracks by heart and pratice, pratice pratice PRATICE!!!11! :smiley:

That is all :3

best way to beat the game is to have two players with both of them being in first and second place for most of the tracks…

Hell yeah, the Toad Kart is the best kart in the game :smiley: