Dorm living + video games = no sleep

My best was Friday night. Star Wars marathon featuring 4-5-6-1, in that order, followed by KOTOR madness. Actually, Mike was playing it the whole time, but I was paying more attention to the movies at first.

It went on from 9:30pm to 1:30pm, with only one break, which was when someone pulled the house fire alarm. Wild times XD

And before this, my best had only been about 8. >.>

Thanks! Oh thank you so much! You finally showed me that I’m not alone in this world, and that it wasn’t wrong to stay up till 5 o’ clock playing Star Wars: Knigts of the Old Republic! Thank you for showing me I’m not a freak and that there are people like me! Thanks!

Besides that, I could play Diablo II 15 hours straight, from 14:00 to 5:00, stopping only a couple of minutes for natural needs like going to the bathroom and having a rather slimy meal. Only a COUPLE of minutes. The days my parents were home, I ate quickly enough to say ‘I’m full’ when my dish was half empty. The rest went to the dog. The days my parents weren’t home… well I ate while crushing stupid little n00bs that tried to take down my mighty Paladin.