Doritos

… Fritos? Help a poor Australian understand.

YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Fritos are corn chip, right?

I like the Pepperjack doritos. They so good.

INCORRECT. All dorito chips “have this problem”, infact almost every chip leaves a residue on your fingers during and after consumption.

I kind of like the residue. Instead of eating chips, I just get the flavor on my fingers.

Nacho Cheesier Doritos used to be all I ever ate. Then they came out with a new flavor that I couldn’t stand. gg doritos >:(

Okay, Professor Chipenstein. Oh, yeah. Professor Chipenstein: should I make some homemade chips for my dog? He’s hungry.

no I dont find it annoying

why should I?

No. Dogs are carnivores and therefore should not eat any potato related product. Also, this website says a little more:

Contain oxalates, which can affect the digestive, nervous, and urinary systems. This is more of a problem in livestock.

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=2&cat=1661&articleid=1030

You sure are knowledgable about your chips, Professor. Now, how about my grandmother? She likes chips, but if she doesn’t have a constant supply, she starts flipping out. I have explored the possibility that she might be a ninja, however she does not seem to be a mammal like me as she has gills. Why does my pseudo-ninja gilled grandmother love chips so much?

a possible side efect of having gills. she may have the fish ‘n’ chips syndrome.

You’re not a Professor!

I do not believe that your grandmother is a ninja, because one must note that flipping out alone does not make one a ninja. It is fairly evident that your not-so-pseudo-ninja gilled grandmother loves chips because she is receiving alien signals from space whenever she is not eating chips, and must consume chips to nullify their signals. As for the gills, well that’s what inbreeding does, haven’t you learned?

pfft…no. if i was a professor, i’d be making money making up shit like that.