Don't you just love the sun!

I’ve never used sunglasses… Except when flyfishing.

The warm light is enjoyable, as long as the air doesn’t get too dry. In the meantime, I have to deal with the accursed polen allergies, but I seem to be getting lucky. Around this time last year, I was much worse.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with all the free time I’ll get when the summer holidays kick in… staring at a screen for whole days is getting old.

It’s is finally beginning to look like summer (or spring at the least). Now if it would just stay this temperature from now on, I’d be very happy. I don’t like too hot.

The sun is great man~ I love tanning~ Last summer I spent like an hour everyday jus’ to tan my skin at my backyard!! btw, is there a difference between sun block lotion and sun tan lotion?? :enguard:

Fuck the sun, all the glare it creates makes me sneeze. I’ll take my room any day of the week.

Well, the sun can be nice if it’s not too hot… otherwise, I won’t even bother looking outside… my skin burns too easily. But if it’s sunny and a little windy, I’ll go out. I’d rather it drizzled all the time… then, I’d be outside all the time.

You’d think that in Washington, that wouldn’t be too hard… but let me tell you, it doesn’t rain every day… in fact, the summers are quite hot here. What’s really weird is that everyone in WA will go out in a tank top and shorts if it’s about 65 degrees… sweat drop they’re all crazy…

Anyways, I apologize for all of that nonsense.

APRIL FOOLS!