Don't you just love the sun!

Sun is finally breaking through round here, and the temperature is getting better and better I’m actually walking outside in shorts and a T-shirt… who’d have thought that in March (yes I know it’s the fucking last day of march but who cares)… in two days my 7 months cyclus of working on the beach will commence… YAY… just YAY…

Sun?

That’s something you eat, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, walking around in shorts and t-shirt in march isn’t that special…
i usually walk around in t-shirt all year long…
Except maybe end of december/beginning of january… Then it gets a bit cold…

Well i’m grateful for the sun now as after about 8 months of winter, the snow had to go. I love this weather though wish it would get a tiny bit warmer. hisses at the blinding sun anyhows and goes back to my semi-dark lit room

It’s getting warmer here. It’s pretty nice out, I should get outside more often.

Sun hurts me and drains my energy. I’ve had two skin cancers removed and I can’t spend much time in it anyway. Anyway, here in Buffalo this is the first week this year with temperatures above 40 the whole time. The whole week it’s going to be rainy with temps around 50.

Bah sun! It’s getting warmer and warmer, I can’t wear my turtlenecks for much longer so I’m going to enjoy it while I still can. Soon all those ugly women with undersized shirts and pants squized around oversized bodies will be waltzing around, fat rolling around their string tied up backs like cookie dough. Just 7 more months till I can go back to wearing turtlenecks, why oh why won’t that come sooner.

The sun blows, I hope it keeps raining till May.

:kissy:

I hate the sun. -- Around 10’C, that’s perfect. >>

Wait, it’s still <em>cold</em> for you people? We’ve had 80-90 degree days since the begining of March. I’ve been wearing shorts and t-shirts since February. =P

The sun…what’s that?

Only thing good about the sun is that ladies start wearing tank tops and t-shirts again. Other then that it burns my poor, sensitive flesh.

I was skiing this weekend in a T-shirt and jeans in VT. However this week in CT: all clouds and rain.

Oh well. You win some you lose some.

No.
I hate the sun. Make it go away.
And have it take that blasted heat and light along!

No way, they spread so much lies in the sun. I prefer to get my news online.

The sun can be irritating when you get it in your eyes, but the light makes me happy :slight_smile:

Shades, people. Shades 8)

The sun is a mass of incandescent gas, a gigantic nuclear furnace.
Where Hydrogen is built into Helium at a temperature of millions of degrees.

The sun is hot, the sun is not a place where we could live.
But here on Earth there’d be no life without the light it gives.

We need its light, we need its heat, the sun light that we seek.
The sun light comes from our own sun’s atomic energy.

The sun is hot…

The sun is so hot that everything on it is a gas… Aluminum, Copper, Iron, and many others.

The sun is large…

If the sun were hollow, a million Earth’s would fit inside, and yet, it is only a middle size star.

The sun is far away…

…About 93,000,000 miles away. And that’s why it looks so small.

But even when it’s out of sight, the sun shines night and day

We need its heat, we need its light, the sun light that we seek
The sun light comes from our own sun’s atomic energy.

Scientists have found that the sun is a huge atom smashing machine. The heat and light of the sun are caused by nuclear reactions between Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Carbon, and Helium.

Thank you hiryuu, for that 6th grade analysis of the sun :smiley:

nuclear reactions between Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Carbon, and Helium are 6th grade stuff? Damn, I shoulda payed attention.

tsss. you don’t know what it’s like to live in a rainy country… but anyway… a lot of anti-sun people here… damn weirdo’s

The Sun Is a Mass of Incandescent Gas - They Might Be Giants :stuck_out_tongue: