Don't play Hitman...

If you’re prone to heart trouble.

I just got the game (yes, I’m the slowest gamer ever, but I thought about getting the second game and wanted to play through the first one first). Unfortunately, it had one minor flaw:

I almost get heart attacks every time I play.

It’s a game where if you make one mistake, you’re royally screwed. Also, it lacks an in-mission save, so you have to do the mission perfectly from beginning to end (easier said than done sometimes). Also, the controls are somewhat lousy in the beginning (I died about eight times on the first Hong Kong mission because I couldn’t get off the damn roof in time). And finally, I’m the kind of guy that gets into games like this a bit too much; I practically break out in sweat whenever I think I’m about to get caught.

Anyway, good game, but bad for the heart.

2 words :

YOUR INSANE:o

First off, it’s You’re. Not your. Repeat that mistake if you like having to keep your internal organs in a refridgerator.

Second, why’s he insane? Cuz he has a weak heart? That was stupid.

And finally, Gallo, get Hitman 2. It was a serious improvement.

I dont take my time spelling perfectly when Im posting(unless it’s Fan Fiction or RP), and it was a joke. It’s a good game, but it’s not the slowest, as I recall, THIEF 1&2 are:o

Originally posted by Maverick_Mech
[b]2 words :

YOUR INSANE:o [/b]
IT’S YOU’RE!!!

I dont take my time spelling perfectly when Im posting(unless it’s Fan Fiction or RP), and it was a joke. It’s a good game, but it’s not the slowest, as I recall, THIEF 1&2 are:o

T:TDP stumbled into the pitfall that most stealth-based games are prone to; gameplay can be agonizingly slow. Splinter Cell does this at times too, but you can play it fast and loose if you a) have Spider Man reflexes or b) are prepared to die a lot.

I haven’t played Theif 2, but I had the most fun in The Dark Project by screwing around; playing in Blackjack-Jihad mode (wherein I put a clubbin’ to every person in an area), or playing Lights-out with my water arrows. But slow it still is, though not as boring.

God, I spent all-nighters on some of the missions on Hitman. It’s one of the toughest games I’ve ever played but damn do I love it.

Warren your a spamming idiot!!!

Anyways, Splinter Cell is slow, but I dont think people with hart conditions should play games like that, to win them, you need patience and intelligence, unlinke sorcerer

[b]Warren your a spamming idiot!!!

Anyways, Splinter Cell is slow, but I dont think people with hart conditions should play games like that, to win them, you need patience and intelligence, unlinke sorcerer [/b]

Who are you? Where did you come from? Let’s see…you joined yesterday, so you’re obviously still a newbie. A really immature one, at that. What the hell did Sorc OR Warren do to you anyway?

Maverick, how about shutting the fuck up?

Hmm maybe I’ll get hitman 2 since I’ve heard before that its pretty good.
Also, Omega don’t assume that the small number of posts equals n00b, assume that the join date being yesterday equals n00b. One more thing, why the hell did you mention sorc?

Yeah, Hitman 2 is a awesome game, I love too. I have it on XBOX and Im playing it right now, it’s a awesome game that some idiots will be whinning that it’ll be too slow and “boring”

:o Lol, it’s my job to give a people a hard time, and Im not a noob anymore, yay :smiley: .

You didnt answer my question n00b.

[b]Yeah, Hitman 2 is a awesome game, I love too. I have it on XBOX and Im playing it right now, it’s a awesome game that some idiots will be whinning that it’ll be too slow and “boring”

:o [/b]

Hehe, when all other tactics fail, act like nothing’s wrong…

Man, do I sound evil or what? :o

MM, stop making senseless posts. “Your insane” is not considered an intelligent post that says anything. Stop trying to pick fights, and you other guys should known better than to continue with him.

You, my good sires, have not played System Shock 2 at midnight with no light on.

Guh, Urk cool it. Charle, kinda refrain from posting just stuff like that.

What the fuck? I didn’t even post in this thread. Drop your obsession.

Just because I don’t like your shitty little lord of the rings doesn’t mean that I lack patience or intelligence - it just means we have different tastes. Believe it or not, different people like different things.

I haven’t played Hitman, but I have played Thief 1 & 2 and I loved them. Stop babbling about me when you hardly even know me you loserific newbie. You say you aren’t one, however being a newbie doesn’t just being new, it’s how you conduct yourself. Until you can post with coherency and intelligence, as well as an actual point, then you will always be a newbie.

Fucker.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
[b]
Stop babbling about me when you hardly even know me you loserific newbie. You say you aren’t one, however being a newbie doesn’t just being new, it’s how you conduct yourself. Until you can post with coherency and intelligence, as well as an actual point, then you will always be a newbie.

Fucker. [/b]

Go Charlie, it’s your birthday, we’re gonna party like, it’s your birthday.

I played throught Hitman 2, I just kinda got hooked on it. I rented it, when I’de turn off my machine off after playing, I’de like go to the bathroom ,get a drink, and watch a little tv. Five minutes later I was back on H2 playing :D.

I love pissing people off, sorry, but I love doing it, calm down man, it was a joke, you people need to calm down sometimes! Have some humor for once

(e.g.) - We laugh at joke:o :slight_smile: :o