Don't get too happy, Ego

Spoony’ll come back to haunt you, and when he does . . . :o

Then the Canadians attack!

After which, he’ll get eaten alive by a grue.

OMG! NOT A GRUE! ARRRRGH! runs

…um, whats a grue?

A stupid comic book warrior created by Sergío Aragonés.

…Wait, that’s Groo. Never mind! ^^;;

Play any Zork game to find out.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Play any Zork game to find out.

And what, pray tell, is a Zork game?

Some old text adventure, I think. I’ve never played it. I’ve only really heard of it beacause I read “User Friendly”.

That, and one of Yar’s personas is the hero of that game, I think. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind trying it. How would one go about aquiring it?

Uh … I downloaded the original trilogy off a web page I haven’t visited in centuries and forget even the name of.

Uh … I downloaded the original trilogy off a web page I haven’t visited in centuries and forget even the name of.

I should kill you for that, then.

Bring it, bizzatch!

You are SO screwed, Yar.

Oh, please, my GodModig skillz are SOOO much 13373R than yours!

Bet?

Um…dare I ask why you guys are starting?

I don’t want you to stop, I’m sure this will be very fun to watch, but I’m curious. :slight_smile:

Bet?

Yar, I’m a millinia-old former warrior goddess with an ancient Battle-loving Head of the Norse Pantheon backing me up. YOu really think you can beat me?

The Zork games went Freeware a while back, Val. Well, the first three ones anyhow.

I think I may have foundthe firstone, at least…I didn;t download it cuz I wasn’t at home earlier. I just punched “Zork” into Google.

EDIT: I found a downloadable copyof Zork 1. Its pretty fun. :slight_smile:
Um…can anyone tell me how to load a saved file? It doesn;t reconzie the command “Load”.

I … think you have to create a folder in the C drive and save it to <i>that</i> … or something … I dunno, been a while since I played it.

I DO have a folder…meh, I’ll try to figure it out. Thanks anyway, Yar.

Of course Spoony will be back, if he was dead we’d be trapped in a paradox: Which would be gruesome and give us all a headache.