Don't f*** with crows, man

Because they know what you look like.

Good advice: They’re smart!

I keep reading Don’t fuck with cows. (I just had to share this with everyone. :ulty:)

They show extreme intelligence. Even problem-solving intelligence. Especially the big one. We bred eight originally, but when she came in…she took over the pride and killed all but two of the others. That one, when she looks at you, you can see she’s working things out. That’s why we have to feed them like this. She had them all attacking the fences when the feeders came. The fences are electrified, right? That’s right, but they never attack the same place twice. They were testing the fences for weaknesses systematically. They remember.

There goes the thread, Charle wrapped 'er up.

What that means?

Arac determines when the internet is done talking about something

Listen, Ramza, bromaeosaur, I die every time you say shit like this.

Say it again, Ramza

Say what again?

Anyway, crows are crazy smart. I wish this had come out during the academic year so I could have done one of my papers for Animal Behavior on it.

So I could have my own squad of attack crows just by making a mask of my enemy and antagonizing some crows? Thanks, science! But just a tad too late to get Bush out of office. Could have had the White House looking like a scene from The Birds inside of a week.

Arac man you know I’m your bro foh evoh.

Charlemagne recognizes faces too. He also recognizes the potential of a hot homoerotic love scene. So Arac and Ramza lets get this thing going cuz I am ready!

3-way?

Nice find Trill.

Don’t fuck with something whose collective noun is “a murder”? Yeah, I was really gonna do that before you told me not to.

Collective nouns aren’t a good judge. “A gaggle” doesn’t really sound threatening, but I would not want to fuck with geese, ever.

Even cooler than a murder of crows is a parliament of rooks.

They call it a parliament because rooks have been known to gather in massive groups in open fields. Where one lone rook in the center will caw away, the rest of the parliament will caw back replies and they’ll go back and forth for hours. Until inevitably one of two things happen.

1. The entire parliament flies off. Leaving only the one lone rook behind.

2. They all attack and murder the one lone rook.

Now that is fucking cool.

Just seen this thing on Animal Planet, where it was talking about ravens over in Siberia. Aside from eating dead animals, they apparently screw around with wolves and frolic around in the snow. Said that ravens are the only animals (aside from us) that just have fun for the hell of it.

So I don’t plan on messing with an unkindness of ravens anytime soon…wouldn’t wanna piss 'em off.

Aren’t crows the birds that always pee on their own feet?