DONT CLICK THIS IF YOU WANT TO READ THE NEW HARRY POTTER

IF YOU SCROLL PAST HERE, AND BITCH AT ME FOR SPOILING IT, YOU’RE RETARDED.

DON’T GO FURTHER UNLESS YOU DON’T WANT TO READ!

So…this is what it had come to…Ron, his best friend, dead, alongside his brother Fred.

“Don’t you worry about snape, his old age got him, 'arry.”

“Snape killed…Dumbledore, Hagrid…”

<a href=“http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3686/11213064226381qi.jpg”>DONT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU WANT TO READ THE BOOK, OR SO HELP ME GOD >=(((</a>

I <i>sooooo</i> clicked that shit, and it was sexy.

Nice, except the real book is not out yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice, except i have the whole thing, obtained through the magic of the webbernet.

You aren’t talking about that copy that has been going around P2Ps for months are you? That’s as real as the WMD in Iraq.

No, he has the solid book itself in his possession.
One of the rare 14! :open_mouth:

No. I’m not.

The ones that were leaked in Vancouver?

A leak in vancouver?! MY GOD!

That’s pretty cool, my city is filled with smugglers >.>;

I read that, and now I must cut out my own tongue as not to utter a word of this to those who would damn my very soul should such incantations pass over my soft, supple lips and into the baleful ears of the venomous serpents I call friends.

Teehee. =)

:kissy:

I only read one of the tags by accident thinking it was a joke :stuck_out_tongue: Still, it wasn’t about any character I truly care about so it’ll be fine.

Yeah, but does he become the Hokage?

What the hell is that? I can read it and find out.

MORE SPOILERZ!

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4344/pizzaparty2zc.jpg

The guy who leaked the page is an SA dude, and he got his ass lawyered for this, and a security guard watching him until release. BEWARE THE PUBLISHERS.

That’s what I was wondering, a judge supposedly ORDERED those few guys to keep their mouth shut, what is he going to do about this?

Damn, I thought JK Rawling was a Goon

Who cares? Its just a book. And theres a bamillion torrents all over the place, with tons of seeders. If Scholastic was trying to keep this under wraps, they did a shitty job.

Heh. That was so unexpected.

ARGH, if what I’m reading is indeed it, it blows. I mean, the first chapter is just so fucking out there. Completely out of nowhere.

And Mrs. Figg taught? When?

Drugs are bad for your mental stability.