Does anyone remember ICQ?

I never use ICQ anymore…most of my friends use Yahoo or MSN now. :confused:

man I haven’t logged on ICQ in years. anyone have my number?

Yes, unit 25263824.

I think I had Eva in my ICQ contacts. And the first thing that comes to my mind when ICQ is mentioned is that Uh-Oh sound everytime someone said something.

I can’t believe I don’t remember my password.

Edit: several ex girlfriends later, success! woohoo! man, this thing goes BACK. I even have Rast and BLIZZARD on my list though obviously they aren’t online. The ICQ interface is so much nicer than msn’s.

I still remember my icq # from way back when. 13670186. I’ve forgetten the phone # we had aound that time, but the icq # is hard-wired. I know my priorities.

BLIZZARD! Say Whaaaaaa :open_mouth:

Not that anyone cares, but mine is 286550241. Hooray for logging into everything at once with mult-protocol chat clients!

I use it every day. <3 Funny how IM preferences seem to be so country- specific. I have tons of ICQ contacts, over 90% of which are from Germany. Chinese contacts are all on QQ, and everyone else is on MSN/aim.

Yeah back when RPGC was new and shiny ICQ and our pirated version of Frontpage 97 were required for all staffers.

I haven’t touched ICQ, or even my MSN in years - generally when I’m at the computer I’d rather not be bothered anymore.

Jesus CHRIST, RAST , you’re in AFGHANISTAN!? What the fuck are you doing there? And how’s life (in general)?

Any of you ICQ rememberers have my old ICQ number? I was sorta wondering, actually.

This is my Super Bonus Deployment before I finally get out the damn Navy and go back to school. Eight years, I’ve had enough - best get out now before I cross that magic 10 year line and get stuck.

The Navy says I’m supposed to be some sort of regional comms logistics manager for the local police. In reality the system here is so dysfunctional that I spend about six hours a day sitting on my ass waiting on the Afghanis to do their part, collect a paycheck, and mostly wait for it to be over.