Does Any One Know Of Some Great Free Online Games?

YOU KNOW…

THE ONES YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FOR FREE?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Call me psycotic but I know I’ve seen this thread twice!:hyperven:

Yup, in the Chat Room forum, along with the same poll.

And as for downloadable games…

Race War Kingdoms (search it up on Google).
Runescape ( www.runescape.com ).

Runescape isn’t really a downloadable game anymore, but still good. If only I didn’t lag too horribly to play anymore:too bad;

I played runescape back when it had 4 servers for everyone, not just donaters and you didn’t need so many components to cast a spell.

I’ve been playing since it had three servers, before it had the high score list, back when it had message boards. I had been planning to get a member’s account once I got to college, but the unbearable lag made that pointless. I still check into my account everyone once in a while to make sure it’s still there.

I also used to play Runescape, back in the time when it had message boards. However, I lost my password a few months ago, and I couldn’t get past the recovery questions. It’s a good game, but it can get very repetitive if you want to get experience and move around without getting killed by the first random monster.

EDIT: Scretch the password part. I just managed to get a new one and pick up my old account!

HA! I AM ZOAH, ONE OF THE FOUR DEVAS OF THE ACACIA DRAGOONS! I SAY FOUR, BUT THERE ARE REALLY ONLY 3 OF US. DARIO PERISHED ON A MISSION AT ISLE OF THE DAMNED. KARSH WAS WITH HIM, BUT REFUSES TO SPEAK ABOUT IT. WHERE CAN I FIND SOME FREE ONLINE GAMES?

Sorry, had to do that. 8P If you’re looking for online games, my friend has been playing one lately called Aspertia. You might want to try that. 8)

Why Nethack of course. wwwnethack.org