Do you think...?

It wasn’t mentioned in that thread. But it was mentioned in the chat I believe. I used to have a log, but my computer crashed and it got lost. If anyone has the logs from then post them.

let them defend theirselves… geez… If they have a problem the can bring it up their sleves I’m sure.

Actually… yes, I would be a helluva lot happier not knowing what’s going on in the chatroom you wanna know why? Because it’s just internet for Christ’s sake! What people say here can’t hurt ya’ as bad as your friend in reality can. >_< People really, text isn’t as strong as voice or reality. And all the jokes you guys do, damn you’re so immature because hello! IT’S THE INTERNET!!! DO YOU GET SOME REAL PLEASURE FROM TYPING IN WORDS WITHOUT A TONE OF VOICE OR SOMETHING!!! God, for all we could know I can be talking real low even if I typed all that in caps lock.

Honestly people…:fungah:

I can’t find the “STFU you whiny little brat” option on the poll. ;_;

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Yeah, well… I’m Steve, so HELL YEAH!!!

Edit: Yeah, I talked to Seph a bit about it on GB, I just had to do that because… well, I’m Steve :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t think this forum’s big enough for 2 Steves, man.

It’s alright. We can find a compromise! hugs Gila

I agree mostly with eden and c-c.

1. RPGC is a community, everyone has opinions of each other and well, people talk, sometimes more, sometimes less. Orak and c-c are people like everybody else and no fucking exception so calm the fuck down. People talk about me too and I don’t freak out :stuck_out_tongue: There will always be people who badmouth/ can’t stand you, welcome to real life. ALTHOUGH-

2. This ISN’T real life. If it WAS, I’d even understand your rage, but, and this is where I agree with c-c, this is the fucking internet. If you’re pathetic enough to let it get to you that a few random people in a chat room hate your guts, I pity you.
    …wait, I don’t.

3. I can see though that the bashing and stuff were quite extreme in some ways, but it almost stopped. Now you were smart enough to bring everything up again, congratulations, I hope you’re proud. Maybe if people would stop making such a fuss about it, ONE day it would be forgotten. There’s this saying, you know. The more you stir around in the shit, the more it stinks. Think about it.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
3) I can see though that the bashing and stuff were quite extreme in some ways, but it almost stopped. Now you were smart enough to bring everything up again, congratulations, I hope you’re proud. Maybe if people would stop making such a fuss about it, ONE day it would be forgotten. There’s this saying, you know. The more you stir around in the shit, the more it stinks. Think about it.

This message doesn’t help anything, Seph. Just in case you haven’t gotten the message from everybody else, your posting of this message hasn’t changed anybody’s minds. It hasn’t brought people to a rational discussion. It hasn’t made anybody feel better. It’s just rekindled old hatreds. Like, that’s cool and all I guess, but from this whole thing, I hope you learn something about the internet, and about people in general:

Preaching shit in people’s faces will NOT change their minds about anything. Posting stuff like, “Hey everybody! Don’t make fun of Orakio and Chrissy!” has one purpose, and one purpose alone: it identifies you to the people who already agree as a person that agrees. It’s saying, “Hey everybody! This is how I feel!” To which people will either respond, “that’s great, I agree too!” (getting nothing done) or “why the fuck should I care?” (equally useless)

I agree with Cless mostly on this issue, in that yeah, people shouldn’t be dicks about Orak, but unless something miraculous happens, that’s just gonna be what happens.

The only way you can possibly have a hand in this miracle’s happening though, is if you yourself actively try not to be a dick about other people. If you’re cool enough about it, and enough people let other people’s little fallacies slide, I think you’ll find the decrease in the amount of assholery in the chat to be…well, frickin inSANE. Like, that includes your response to people finding fault with Orakio. If they were like, “yeah, orak sucks, he’s lame and stupid and fat and pathetic and lies all the time,” the miraculous thing for you to do would say, “err okay whatever guys, speaking of pathetic how about that new FF7 movie thing? fuck DAMN, how lame of square is that?” and go on with that tangent. Seriously, that would’ve made all the discussion of Orak peter away into the annals of forgotten memory.

Just…don’t take everything you hear on the internet so seriously, dude. Orak knows people hate him, I know people don’t like me, you’re probably knowing that some people don’t like you, that’s the way it is online; and the sooner you can just take that in stride, I guarantee you, the less people will be assholes toward and around you. I know. I was once a 13-year-old n00b to RPGC myself, taking everything seriously and trying to preach at people in order to make RPGC my own perfect little world. But…that’s just not how it works.

…wow, talk about me saying a lot of crap :stuck_out_tongue: holy crap

-Mazrim Taim

I just can’t believe this shit. I want ALL of you to back off, now.

I don’t know about you guys but I let this die nearly a month ago.

Yes you did. And I’m glad you chose to do so. Was for the best.

This disscussion/poll was dead long time ago. I shoot whoever brought it back up. shoots Mazrim I am now leaving this poll forever. And everyone else should to. Bai-bai

Regardless of what side of the line I may be in the Orak department, this thread serves no actual purpose except maybe being ground for an unnecessary flamefest. Let the damn topic die and don’t dig the freakin grave.