DO NOT PRESS THE BIG SHINY RED BUTTON OF TEMPTATION.

You will doom us all.

Less doom, more closure.

Vote Kerry.

What is it about RED buttons? Would the effect work as welll if they button was cyan? Or mauve? Riddle me that good sirrahs. Yeah, I need some fuckin’ sleep.

The red button thing reminds me of Ren and Stimpy. Damn you Nickelodeon for getting rid of that show, the Angry Beavers and Ahh Real Monsters.

Holy shit I remembe that episode! “THE BIG SHINY BLOW-UP-THE-UNIVERSE BUTTON! DO NOT PRESS IT’S LOVELY REDNESS!”

And Rocko’s Modern Life! And Invader Zim! Those were the best shows ever!

and pete and pete. DAMN YOU NICKOLODEON!!! damn you for replacing all your great shows with crappy shows about agnsty people!!

:moogle: Damn you for getting rid of are you afraid of the dark and the secret world of alex mac!! DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU!!!

I miss Nick Arcade and GUTS more than anything…

Best Nick shows were: Ren and Stimpy, Pete n Pete, Salute Your Shorts, and Nick Arcade.

SALUTE YOUR SHORTS!!!

God, I loved that show…

pushes the red button repeatedly >:D

Pierson, where’d the pic with the disembodied head of Patrick Duffy come from? XD

I’ve heard salute your shorts before, but I can’t remember what it was. I have no clue what Pete 'n Pete was. That gameshow Nickelodeon had was halfway decent too. Does anyone remember what it was called?
Edit: This thread got me all nostalgic now I have to change my avy.