Dizzying .Hack//sign

Can anybody out there tell me exactly how many .hack//sign games have come out thus far?

I think it’s three, the last is on its way. I might be wrong though. And welcome back :slight_smile:

The last one will be out VERY soon if it isn’t already.

THERE ARE NO .hack//<b>SIGN</b> VIDEO GAMES.

The games and that anime have very little to do with each other. Dont get confused :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s a list of the games:
.hack//INFECTION
.hack//MUTATION
.hack//OUTBREAK
.hack//QUARANTINE (comes out very soon).

It revolves around the games, not SIGN, just to let you know :slight_smile:

Speaking of .hack, I can’t quite figure out how to Data Drain Black Death in Outbreak. Ive tried just about everything I can. The party I’ve been using is Kite, Balmung and Wiseman.

EDIT: Quarantine comes out on the 13th, Cro.

Do 8000 damage to Black Death using magic, then he’ll protect break. I’ll pm you a strategy later if you’d like. And I know it comes out on the 13th now. I posted that back when GameFAQs had also said the 6th.

in dot.hack//infection when you go against that dragon after beating the game what happens when you data drain it. the reason i ask is because when i beat it i had no sp so i had to kill it before it killed me. so what would have happen if i had data drained it.:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

Originally posted by cait sith
in dot.hack//infection when you go against that dragon after beating the game what happens when you data drain it. the reason i ask is because when i beat it i had no sp so i had to kill it before it killed me. so what would have happen if i had data drained it.:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

You get Hyakkidouran, a Twin Blade weapon. The strongest one in that volume.

Then you get to go play .hack//Mutation and use my (pathetic) shrine.

I was hoping it wouldent be anything to speacial so i wouldent feel bad about missing it.what does the weapon do…you know ability wise.

and yes your shrine is lame.
i couldent even find the battle for that dragon in there.

:moogle:

Originally posted by cait sith
yes your shrine is lame.
i couldent even find the battle for that dragon in there.

That would be because my shrine is for .hack//Mutation. Not Infection. Someone else had claimed Infection by the time I decided to shrine, so I started on Mutation (speaking of which I should probably update it soon.)

Bah. My computer commits harry carey and look what happens. X_X

Ayway, thanks for the info dudes! I am on a mission to horde all of these games or die trying! lol!

:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: