Digimon Adventure

When will Digimon Season 1 and 2 come back to TV?

There isnt anywhere to download it online. Barely anyone is sharing it on Kaza

They won’t be coming back. Go back to hunting on Kazaa; you might get lucky.

I got all digimon seasons 1-3 dubbed if you want it, just PM me in the rpgc chatroom or something via mIRC

What’s your nickmane on IRC? In a few days i’m gonna go back to the channel and will have lots of stuff to trade. First I gotta reformat. Which series do you want? ill go look for it then trade it, i know how to get new stuff REAL fast… I’ll trade anything for Digimon Advneture

Another important thing, do you know a good IRC client? I’m seriously looking for one with a nice GUI that lets you go into triggers just by clicking on themm. Like a hyperlink. And preferably a pretty client with nice fonts and a black background

Honestly i cant stand most IRC clients out there because they require you to type all this stuff. And their dated looking. Its like Linux genius stuff. They should maek a pretty GUI irc thing

My IRC name is the same as my screen name. As for a series trade, there really isn’t anything at the moment I can think of that I want.

Just a few small notes for the episodes
-Dubbed, I think they are pretty much TV rips so be prepared for those english voice actors and edits(that you may love or hate)

-Small, each epsiode is about 44 megs(for both series it’s 4.50 gigs)in size which is a good thing because I only upload at about 15 kB/s but it reduces the quality and size of the screen but they are still watchable. Most of the episodes are at around 320x240.

As for a client, I just use mIRC as I am too lazy to find anything else and most of the people at RPGC have it I think.

Thanks

If you want anything in return I can send stuff in direct connect or kazaa

Unfortunately i cant do fserves on IRC, I’ve spent awhile on it today and proved it wasnt possible for my computer

Um? Is there any other seasons after Frontier?

No, Frontier is the LAST season. And personally, I’m glad. Frontier was pretty lousy.

There is a fifth season but it’s only for Manga. And yeah, Frontier was lousy, I expected something better after Tamers (And no, unlike most I do not think it stinked, I actually liked it even more than 01 and 02.)

I agree with you people, Frontier is not that great.

TAMERS I really like a lot, however. Almost at the end of it. Its better than most “monsters attack Tokyo” anime. The plot kept getting more interesting right from episode 1

The only negative thing is it had some plot holes…What underlied everything in the plot was just toy advertising.

It was dramatic at the end and sad. But it is kind of strange that all of the D Reapers in the world…all that damage…it was all centered on a little Tokyo girls problem. Kind of kiddy centric.

But still, what would the plot writers think of then. NObody could think of a better idea

Rating: 9/10

Season 1 was good
2 I hated-because what they did to certain characters

Tamers was coo;

and personally I liked Frontier =/ I mean they could have made it better. But you got to admit there is way worse anime out there than digimon season 4 =)

Originally posted by Ghaleonx5z
2 I hated-because what they did to certain characters

Explain?

Originally posted by Ghaleonx5z
and personally I liked Frontier =/ I mean they could have made it better. But you got to admit there is way worse anime out there than digimon season 4 =)

And it had one of the best soundtracks. Not as good as Tamers but it was still great.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot you have the Saban-ized version. Mine had all the original japanesse songs that ROCKED.

What does eveyrone here think about the last 10 eps of Tamers?

Originally posted by Mew64
What does eveyrone here think about the last 10 eps of Tamers?

Tamers kinda fell apart at the end. Sad, because it could have taken the title as the best season if it wasn’t for that.

And season 2 was a mess, due to one of the worst quality dubs in existance. That, and it was just WAY too damn preachy, especially towards the end. Oh, and the ending. Oh, dear God, the ending.

Originally posted by d Galloway
[b]Tamers kinda fell apart at the end. Sad, because it could have taken the title as the best season if it wasn’t for that.

And season 2 was a mess, due to one of the worst quality dubs in existance. That, and it was just WAY too damn preachy, especially towards the end. Oh, and the ending. Oh, dear God, the ending. [/b]

Yes, it was preachy, yes, they took out EVERY hint of pairings other than Takari (and that one MimixYolei scene >.>).

Yes, they FRIGGING COULDN’T DECIDE ON AN ATTACK NAME, FOR GOD’S SAKE.

>.> Sorry.

murders Daisuke repeatedly

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
[b]Yes, it was preachy, yes, they took out EVERY hint of pairings other than Takari (and that one MimixYolei scene >.>).

Yes, they FRIGGING COULDN’T DECIDE ON AN ATTACK NAME, FOR GOD’S SAKE.

murders Daisuke repeatedly [/b]

1. Actually, those where all the pairings in the original. That was kept safe in the dub.

2. I think I counted 5 names for BedialVandemon’s (MaloMyotismon) attack. In less than three episodes.

3. Will you marry me?

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
[b]1) Actually, those where all the pairings in the original. That was kept safe in the dub.

1. I think I counted 5 names for BedialVandemon’s (MaloMyotismon) attack. In less than three episodes.

2. Will you marry me? [/b]

O.o; blushblush

I miss Digimon. I’m in college, but I’ll gladly admit to liking some children’s shows like it. Digimon shows were always unique in that they had less preaching that most American cartoons, less posturing than most imported children’s anime (ugh…Yu-gi-oh! or anything competition based), and, most importantly, a active linear story that’s nothing like the episodic monster-of-the-week formula that a lot of shows follow. Sadly, only one channel near me shows it, even then only on Saturday and Sunday mornings, and to top it off my university doesn’t get that particular station, so I can only watch it when I go home on the weekends. Ah, yeah, and they only show Frontier episode-wise, even if they did show the movie last weekend.

Finally saw the ending of TAmers today. It acutally turned out better than I expected. It was non stop action. I’m also glad that it had a realistic ending and the characters had to sacrifice something. Nothing ever turns out perfect in reality