Diary of a Madman: Hype :p

Well, taking a leaf out of someone elses book, I’ve decided to build a little bit of hype for my latest work: Diary of a Madman. Some of you may know that as both an Ozzy Osbourne song and the title for my website. Well, I liked it so much I named it my most recent work.

Anyway, as most of you know, I don’t write fanfiction, so this is completly fictional. It’s a story made up of diary entries, ala “Flowers for Algernon” (which was done in a similar fashion, wasn’t it? It’s been a long time since I read that book…). Anyway, while I haven’t quite fully decided what perils Joseph, my diary enterer, will encounter, I have a few feelings that it’ll involve him figuring out his sexuality, a building drug addict sister, the death of a family member, being bullied because of his sexuality and ultimatly him coming to terms with whether he wants to live or not; and if so, how he wants to live, all in a dramatic 6-8 months of diary entries.

I really like my idea for this one, so if you’re interested, which you may or may not be, keep me occupied with it by PMing me and making sure I remember to work on it heh :stuck_out_tongue:

Carry on.

nyyyyaaaaaaaaaarrrrr…geocities…grrryyyyaaaaaooooooraaar…:frowning: :thud:

Actually, It won’t just be on my little geocities thing, it’ll be on FictionPress.com and I’ll post it here as well.

That would be nice. :smiley: I wonder if they’ll ever unblock angelfire, geocities and tripod?

Good question. I dont know how China is set up, but if you have like, a represenative in your government, you could write him a letter about it or something.