Diablo 2 v 1.11 announced

See that blurr? That’s my social life going waaaay out the window.

what was added in the new version?

Only two things have really been confirmed; large changes to builds and skills and a new World Event mob.

cool i havn’t been on lately though dang i’m gonna have to dl that

Well, I’ve been wanting to give Diablo another go for a while… damn, Hades was right: “The worst game ever that you just can’t put down”.

never heard it put that way but kirby has something to say bout that quote…(>^(>^o^)> kirby says dam straight!!!

I hope this doesn’t mean they’re going to fuck up the synergies and force people to start over because of the way they’ve allocated their skill points. >.>

I might just pick the ol’ game up again myself.

I feel compelled to…play…diablo…someone help…me!

lav <3

Its been almost 2 years since I last played d2 online… man.

/me wishes to play Diablo, but would rather post on forums. :3

destoys diablo 2 that thing is addictive

I sense a great evil afoot.

Person, you shall have many people joining you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:kissy:

Mmmm… I really have no idea how the multiplayer part works, would I be able to play with some of you?

Depends on whether we all make new characters. I might be back at uni by the time it’s patched though. :frowning:

I’ll say. I told a friend of mine once that I had gotten it, and he instantly started going “K u haf to play this way upgrade this way and do exactly this or u will die!!”

Nevermind that I just wanted to play the game for a few hours of enjoyment, he seemed hell-bent on making me play the game the exact same way he did. Eventually i just told him to shut up because i was going to play the game the way i wanted to, and he got all freaked out about it. It was like “DOOD NO U HAF TO PLAN UR BIULDS OR U DIE IN HELL THATS IT GAM OVER UR NOT GUD ENUF TO DO IT URSELF”

-.-

The funny thing is the last time I played I was still going quite strong by the end of Nightmare difficulty.

i logged on today and it didn’t update it’s still the same diablo

Level 40-something necro might still be saved… hmmm… might have to go find myself my Diablo II CD.

Yes, I just cracked mine out as well. I can’t believe after all this time, I’m still playing Diablo II.