Diablo 2 help

Oh, Duriel.

I never made a Bowazon but really - I figure you just run around and use Guided Shot and he should never hit you while you should never miss. A good idea would be investing in some shoes with wheels - ie get some boots that increase your run/walk speed. Duriel never really gave me that much trouble.

You can also just buy some lame equipment and fill it up with jewels to increase your resistence to cold as well as boost your AR. After you’re done with it, just sell it.

And obviously, don’t forget to get a bitch and power up your decoy.

I’m replaying Diablo II and it’s funny how a Barbarian reaps through enemies without batting an eyelid. It feels so good after having played a Paladin. Apart from the Lightning-enhanced special monsters, it’s a stroll.

I finally did it! I went through almost two lists of cannon fodder… ahem, I meant mercenaries, and the Immolation Arrow helped, and I did it.

I wanted to have some closure, that’s all. :slight_smile:

You know, you could have saved a lot of time and gold if you simply teamed up with a Paladin or a Barbarian, or a Druid if you’ve got the expansion. Really, these classes can tank him. I usually kill him in two or three go’s with the barbarian (normal difficulty).

Or have created a Barbarian and handed Duriel his ass (Duriel’s) on a platter.

Well, those are possibilities, but I’m playing alone and didn’t want to start over yet.

Just wait till you get to hell … difficulty, even nightmare is no walk in the park.
As for Duriel higher cold resistances and lower freeze durations should be your best bet.

Hey Hades, I’m using a pure summonancer build right now, with the eventual skill setup of this:

20 Raise skeleton
20 Skeleton Mastery
1 Teeth
20 Corpse Explosion
1 to each curse up to lifetap and dim vision
1 to each Pre-req for revive
1 to revive
2-3 to summon resist
All the rest to Golem Mastery

Right now I’ve just finished Normal difficulty with almost zero deaths and no huge problems (had to TP out a couple of times at Diablo and Ball, but that’s all). Somebody said the ladder is resetting soon though and since I assume ladder characters are deleted along with it, should I re-make using the same build or am I on course to hit a brick wall of beingrapedintheass later on?

edit; i cannot spell