Desperate cry for attention

Since I didn’t do a “Hello I’m New” post, I’m doing this instead. It will serve the exact same purpose, which is absitively posolutly nothing. Well, I may have an ulterior motive but that depends on the replies I get.
Also, I need a little break from packing my stuff for college. Good thing I’m leaving tomorrow, I don’t know how long I could handle the stress (of packing). Anyone know how to fold fitted sheets?

Now, to make my topic relevant to the post, I am going to beg for response. Please, please, please respond.

In closing, the best place to get hit by a car is between the police station and the hospital. Trust me.

Originally posted by demigod
In closing, the best place to get hit by a car is between the police station and the hospital. Trust me.

I’d ratrher be hit in front of my lawyer’s office. He’s only a coupla streets away from the Hospital anyway.

The best place to hit someone with a car is on the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean. That way the body flies over the edge and the fish take care of the evidence for you. Trust me.

I said best place to get hit, as in when you’re the pedestrian, although that is a very good idea you have there.

Originally posted by Green Mage
The best place to hit someone with a car is on the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean. That way the body flies over the edge and the fish take care of the evidence for you. Trust me.

Are you sure you are not in fact Black Mage with a different colour scheme? You sure sound like it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And the best place to get hit with a car is the head. At least that way you won’t feel it when you die, unless you’re really really unlucky.

Ever been hit by a milk-float? I have, must’ve been half asleep or something, 'cause them thing are slow…however, it was not going full speed (only just started moving actually), which explains why I hardly felt it.

Incidently, anyone know the top speed for a milk-float?:hmm:
My bet is 10 m.p.h.

the best place to be hit by a car is nowhere.

In the US they drive slower yet have more accidents.
In the Uk they drice faster yet have less.
You puts your money and you takes your choice.

Trains suck too!! Trains and Milk-floats!! Trains here in the UK can’t run in any conditions. Too wet when it rains. To dangerous when it’s icy. To dry when it’s hot. Trains, bah, what’s the point, they’re like ornaments for the landscape.

Kudos to anyone who can figure out what the hell this has to do with the topic at hand.

You got/nearly got hit by a train once perhaps?

Hmm…maybe…you’d think I’d remember something like that…

Ya got me then, what relevance does it have?

Funny thing: I’ve never been run into by a car, but I’ve ht cars myself. On a bike. ><

No idea…i hoped someone could tell me…aw, now I’m gonna go crazy trying to figure it out!! Damn me! Damn me and my irrelevant comments!!

Originally posted by SilverStorm
Incidently, anyone know the top speed for a milk-float?:hmm:
My bet is 10 m.p.h.

Depends on the float really, there are different engines just like with real cars.

My uncle’s float used to hit a top speed of 20 MPH.

One’s I’ve seen go about, yeah, 10 tops.