Demo for my fiction!

This is just to give you guys the storyline behind my fan fiction. I have no title yet, and it is very bland in my opinion, but read on!

They say when you betray someone, you betray yourself. Some of that is true. My name is Alton Valentine. My brother, well, half brother was a Shin-Ra Turk, turned AVALANCHE member. My half brother joined the group that killed the legend known as Sephiroth. 
My story starts five years ago. I had just become a first class SOLDIER. I was nineteen. I had just been assigned my first mission, but I was not alone to my relief. My close friend, Alicia would work with me, along with our mission leader, Harris. Harris had the most combat experience in SOLDIER other than Sephiroth. 
As I walked to President Shinra’s office to be briefed on my mission, I met up with Alicia. 
“Well if it isn’t Mr. First Class himself?” Alicia laughed as she walked to me. The two of us where in the same training group and had been friends ever since. 
“In the flesh.” I joked. “This is your first mission as well, right?”
“Yeah… I’m a little nervous.” She replied.
“I’m not. Harris is the best fighter SOLDIER has now that Sephiroth has gone missing. We’ll be late if we don’t hurry.”
The two of us reached the office, and saw our leader, Harris waiting for us sternly. He lined up beside him as President Shinra briefed us on our mission. 
“Your mission will be relatively easy, considering that this is a first mission for two of you. Four weeks ago, an inspector for us reported something…odd…in Rocket Town. He reported that a smuggling ring is based there. Now, he could not tell us who is behind it, or how they are transporting it. We lost contact with him soon after. Your mission is to go there and find out what exactly is going on there, and to bring back the inspector."” President Shinra ordered.
The three of us left soon after. What we where walking into, no one could ever imagine.

Nice. As for a title, hmm. How about :
First Class Betrayal: The Alton Valentine Story?

I like that title. :yipee:

It looks good, keep up the good work. Also I think you should gives us more about Harris, and maybe go into deeper detail about the relationship between Alton and Alice.

I know. It’s very bland. I just started about 30 minutes ago.

It looks awesome. :yipee: You still gotta tell me first when it’s finished. ; p Now… for a title… :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: Think think think…

30 minutes ago? Not bad. 'Sit your first fic? If so it’s damn good.

Hayes, it’s not the first I’ve written, but only the second I’ve released. Check the fan fiction section to see my other work. It was suppost to turn into a line of FPV’s, but I lost interest.

Well it’s still good.

Looking good. :slight_smile: I look forward to reading more of your work.

Looking pretty cool, their Swift Kid. Keep it up.

As for a title, I like the one Seph suggested, but also I think:
“Backstabbed, by my Valentine”
or something like that would be good.

I like both titles. I am currently getting some thoughts together to add onto Harris’ character, and Alton’s and Alicia’s relationship. I plan to have that first page written to a page and a half.

Hooray! More stuff to read!:yipee: Still no title

They say when you betray someone, you betray yourself. Some of that is true. My name is Alton Valentine. My brother, well, half brother was a Shin-Ra Turk, turned AVALANCHE member. My half brother joined the group that killed the legend known as Sephiroth. 
My story starts five years ago. I had just become a first class SOLDIER. I was nineteen. I had just been assigned my first mission, but I was not alone to my relief. My close friend, Alicia would work with me, along with our mission leader, Harris. Harris had the most combat experience in SOLDIER other than Sephiroth. It was rumored that he even survived a duel with Sephiroth. He did not escape injury though. Harris could not see out of his left eye. The fight had also left emotional scars. I heard that we he fought, he envisioned Sephiroth, and fought to the death, no matter who or what he was fighting.
I walked to President Shinra’s office to be briefed on my mission. My heart was pounding. It was my first time meeting our President, and I could not control my nervousness. I met up with my close friend, Alicia by the door to President Shinra’s office. 
“Well if it isn’t Mr. First Class himself?” Alicia laughed as she walked to me. The two of us where in the same basic training group and had been friends ever since. Alicia was very pretty, and I silently harbored strong feelings for her. I couldn’t tell her, as much as I would have loved to. SOLDIER policy was to never marry inside SOLDIER, for fear of another Sephiroth.
“In the flesh.” I joked. “This is your first mission as well, right?”
“Yeah… I’m a little nervous.” She replied.
“I’m not.” I lied, “Harris is the best fighter SOLDIER has now that Sephiroth has gone missing. We’ll be late if we don’t hurry.”
The two of us reached the office, and saw our leader, Harris waiting for us sternly. He lined up beside him as President Shinra briefed us on our mission. 
“Your mission will be relatively easy, considering that this is a first mission for two of you. Four weeks ago, an inspector for us reported something…odd…in Rocket Town. He reported that a smuggling ring is based there. Now, he could not tell us who is behind it, or how they are transporting it. We lost contact with him soon after. Your mission is to go there and find out what exactly is going on there, and to bring back the inspector. You will not be wearing your normal SOLDIER uniform. We want your presence to be as subtle as possible, so we do not ruin our space program there."” President Shinra ordered.
As I left to my quarters to change, Harris stopped me. 
“I’m not going to go light on you, just because you’re a rookie.”
“Sir, I was not expecting you to, sir.” I said back.
“Good, as long as we are on the same page.” Harris replied, walking to his quarters to change. 
After changing into my off duty attire, Alicia and I waited for Harris. 
Alicia turned to me, asking, “Is there a reason we are going unarmed?”
“I don’t know. I hope Harris knows why.” I answered back. Just being around Alicia made me nervous. That worried me. How could I do my best if I couldn’t even stand next to the girl I love?

Cool.