Dem pokeyman be steelin mah kids from God!@#$@#!

Nah, I’m used to people underestimating my intelligence. I kinda like it. It’s very very easy for me to surprise people when I’m being serious; however, I’m rarely serious :smiley:

More importantly, does anybody know here to find that old “D&D is evil” flash movie? The one with the 8-bit theatre-esque look?

This is rather old though. It must have been written when the show first started. It gives this away in the line

In the most recent episode Ash catches his 5th Pokemon
MullenKamp where did you see this article about Chrono Trigger?

Do you mean this? D&D= Devil
I knew it! D stands for Devil!

Star Wars is Holy! So is LOTR:

Both stories star Christ-like figures in Luke Skywalker and Frodo Baggins. Both are people who appear normal, who we soon discover are special, designed by a higher power to lead us along the right path.

http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/2002.5.14.22142.8788.html

She is right. For instance, any child exploring the most popular Pokemon websites " 2 will be linked to a selection of occult games such as Sailor Moon, Star Wars, and others more overtly evil.

“The Moon Stone evolves certain Pokemon, such as Clefairy.”

“Select your desired attack. Hold down the button until your opponent’s life stops draining.”

“Once you have captured Zapados, you can use it to quickly lower the health level of Articuno. . . .”

“Super Smash Brothers. . . . This unique fighting game features all of Nintendo’s biggest stars in a bruising brawl-fest . . . .”

<!-- Le sigh. Magic is obviously Satanic. We’ve been found out. Time to kill them all.

… WTF? Where’d SSB come into this?

I got bored, so I’m using comments. --!>

Uh, we don’t even KNOW if God is in the Star Wars universe. :stuck_out_tongue: Han Solo mentions hell briefly in Empire Strikes Back, but that still doesn’t prove anything. The Rebel Alliance certainly isn’t fighting for God’s ideals.

I do understand how some Christian fanatics consider Sailor Moon cultic with the talk about magic and dark forces, but it’s overreacting. Especially because it’s anime.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou :smiley:

But the Jedi and Sith use magical powers that come from their pagan faith!

<!—Black Mages! Rise and obliterate the inferior masses! Release the Weapons!—>

What if children try to follow this advice? What if they carry their favorite monsters like magical charms or fetishes in their pockets, trusting them to bring power in times of need?

“Oh shit, its the cops!”

“Dude, chill, I have some pokemon cards.”

It was originally just audio, and there is a second one. If only I could remember the people who did it and the title of the tracks so that I could tell you where to get BOTH of them (the second one is HILARIOUS).

Later on they start spelling it Pok_mon :stuck_out_tongue:

Brilliant.

Heres on Game review site thats ‘christian’

Heres a better one

Not only are they evil, but they’re considered more evil. =P
I dunno, after getting the cards I didn’t ever feel like summoning demons.

If catching Pokemon is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.

According to those articles, I’m an “occultist”.

And I guess that I’m damned eternally.

But you know what, fuck it. D&D is still teh awesome. So is Magic, but I don’t have cards anymore, nor have the money to spend on them.

And it seems like I’ll have plenty of material for a Satanism thread.

And don’t forget on December 25th to wish your friends and family a Happy Sol Invictus Day

For those who don’t know what it is, Sol Invictus Day is an ancient Roman tradition that was practiced on Dec. 25th to honor the Sun, which they worshipped. They also dedicated several festivals to their Sun, and other gods. The three notable ones I read in this article are the Consualia, the Saturnalia, and the Opalia. As the time passed, and the Romans reverted to Christianity,
the Celebrations that ended on Sol Invictus Day were renamed the “Twelve Days Christ Mass”. This article that I was reading is a Jewish perspective on how Sol Invictus evolved into Roman Catholicism. But the guy does confuse the Cult of Sol Invictus with Mithraism, which aren’t one and the same but very similar. These articles do seem to explain how cultist the Roman Catholic Church is.

Click Here

Mithraism

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/CTT:ChronoEnigma

There you go, it all seemed kind of weird to me so I never really read all of it.

They’re both made by some guys called “Dead Ale Wives”… I think.

Thanks.

Wow, that CT thing is a really interesting read. Never noticed any of that stuff, but it does make sense :smiley:

Ahh, you know these people. To them, EVERYTHING is Satan this, Satan that. Who really cares what they think?

Especially when it’s things like:

Pokemon is evil! (Though this point could be argued)

Magic: The Gathering is satanic. (Riight. I wonder why they never explain why they think this way.)

Japanese animation is the work of the devil. (What, so now Japan is hell, and it’s people are evil? Can we get more racist than that?)

Of course, these are the kinds of people who elect George W. Bush, who try to ban gay marraige, who basically try to restrict our lives in every way possible. Even though their opinions are based on mistaken assumptions, on pointless beliefs, these people will be the death of us all.

It just boils down to one thing: Anything new, foreign, or fun must be the work of the devil. :stuck_out_tongue:

The majority of catholics have their heads jammed so far up their bible’s ass they have difficulty coming up with things that make sense. :frowning: Too bad Elizabeth’s catholic.

In other words: If it feels good, stop.

I dunno about that Lanyx. Most Catholics I’ve met actually use their brains and don’t make crazy/stupid assumptions. With a couple of exceptions of course(my catechism teacher). Don’t blame it all on Catholics, could be another religions.