Defenders of Fanfiction Signup thread

Sorry about earlier, computer screwed up and broke down.
Mind if I join?
Name: Wolf of Light. (prefers the name Wolf)
Position in fanfiction: A writer for fanfiction.net and reader of FPG classics. Soon to hopefully submit one.
Bio: A dark knight with a attitude. Though she prefers a sword she also knows a bit of magic. AGe unknown because she’s over centuries old. Acts mean to certain males, espicially sexist idiots. WIll not heirsitate to beat up any guy who insults or attacks her. Calm in hard situations but freaks out on certain idiots that mess up. A newbie on RPG classics.

Damn I forgot! I look sixteen seventeen years old.

Originally posted by Wolf of Light
Sorry about earlier, computer screwed up and broke down.
Mind if I join?
Name: Wolf of Light. (prefers the name Wolf)
Position in fanfiction: A writer for fanfiction.net and reader of FPG classics. Soon to hopefully submit one.
Bio: A dark knight with a attitude. Though she prefers a sword she also knows a bit of magic. AGe unknown because she’s over centuries old. Acts mean to certain males, espicially sexist idiots. WIll not heirsitate to beat up any guy who insults or attacks her. Calm in hard situations but freaks out on certain idiots that mess up. A newbie on RPG classics.

Ooh, we got a “Feminine powah!” type here. I’m gonan have fun reintroducing you to the idea that Men jsut might be an okay kinda people, for the most part.

And no need to Double-post, there’s an edit option, just so you know.

Name:Videospirit
Fanfiction position: I write stories and a song every now and then. I haven’t finished any stories yet and most of it isn’t fanfiction. I have one fanfiction gonig right now though caled Dyleshar: The taint. Which is a lotfr/rpgc fanfiction.
Bio:<strike>Roams the sight aimlessly haunting everyone and scaring them away from necro posting</strike> Is usually swindled into gonig on adventures by friends/ boredom/ blackmail and likes to be lazy which is why he favours magic over his equally powerfull physical abilities.
Who Would Win in a fight: Captain Kirk of Captain Picard: It really depends. If they had no weapons and got into it raw hand to hand brutal Kirk would wind hands tied behind his back. If they had acess to weapons and they had a decent terrain to use to their advantage it would be close but Picard would have a slight edge. But Kirk’s still got the barbaric streak going for him. So I vote Kirk.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[b]Ooh, we got a “Feminine powah!” type here. I’m gonan have fun reintroducing you to the idea that Men jsut might be an okay kinda people, for the most part.

And no need to Double-post, there’s an edit option, just so you know. [/b]

Gee, thanks. rolls eyes I’m MIGHT be able to survive some guys but definately not idiots. example: guys who like playboy and sexist idiots.

Name: Lex
Position: Avid reader of literature and fanfics.
Bio: Master of Wushu and Tai Chi. I can move slow AND kick your ass. Order pending.

Kirk or Picard? Picard if it was a battle of wills.

Originally posted by Wolf of Light
Gee, thanks. rolls eyes I’m MIGHT be able to survive some guys but definately not idiots. example: guys who like playboy and sexist idiots.

Honey, if you hate anyone who fell into either or both of those categories, all you’d be left with are the homosexuals. ell, even I like Playboy! And being a sexist idiot can be fun, if you do it in a half-assed way!

meh, true