Deck the halls with boughs of holly...

… anything but “Come all ye faithful” which I’ve had stuck in my mind since LAST Christmas (I gave you my heart, but the very next day…). Curse you Celine Dion!

Aaanyway… it’ll soon be that time of the year and (it’s good to be here again…) Galloway has already started with his addition, The Christmas Saga. We did one last year and I think we could do it again, a special Christmas update :slight_smile: So let’s try it again, me and TD wanna see (mommy kissing Santa Claus) some holiday action from the world of games!

I’m thinking of RPGCarols too.

984’s was cute.

I’ve been working on a sequel to my RPGC Xmas Story but I’ve had a lot of problems of late and haven’t started yet. But I’ll keep trying.

PS. Shouldn’t you be changing into, err, a more holiday-friendly Avatar by now, Weii?

I was considering a composition based on the Latin version of Oh come all ye faithful: Adeste fideles, modified to Adeste lusores ‘Be present, [O] gamers’.

I’ll change it soon Wil, promise :mwahaha:

Originally posted by Weiila
… anything but “Come all ye faithful” which I’ve had stuck in my mind since LAST Christmas (I gave you my heart, but the very next day…). Curse you Celine Dion!

Could be worse, could be “Once in Royal David’s City”… we’d be here until about March in that case :thud: :wink:

I’ll see what I can do, a very bizarre thought involving Barret as a bad-ass Santa has just popped into my head so watch this space (or, rather, the archive… never mind :wink: ) :get it?: