Dead Fantasy III

…is out.

Apparently IV and V will be out within the next 2 weeks.

Proceed with the squeeing.

First off…http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?t=30672

Secondly…http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?t=30791

And finally…Okay squee. :ark: (at least this one was made two months and three pages after the last one and it had new content too and you could hear and see it better as well).

Yeah, those were trailers, this is the real deal.

Am I the only one to not really like these things? Its impressive technically, but its kind of like FFVII AC: there is no suspense. Its god-moding.

When angels cry… two hot chicks fight to the death while taking no apparent damage to their bodies…

is this video suppose to induce boners? cuz I think my penis is broken. I couldn’t have given less of a shit about this video. what sense does making a cross over of a rpg and a fighting game just because theres two hot chicks? I’d rather see literally anything else. I mean, is this supposed to be cool? I don’t get it.

It’s pretty much just the constant over-the-topness and crazy choreography that make it so great to watch. If you don’t get it, you just won’t get it; leave it and go do something more productive with your time.

The first part wasn’t as over-the-top as I was expecting, but I did enjoy seeing Hitomi beat the materia (magic gum drop balls) out of her. That magic casting shit had to go.

It’s all about the motion.

It’s basically the Matrix except it stars more lifelike CGI models than the one used for those films.

Double post to bump this thread for Episode IV and great justice.

Oh look it’s Cloud.

yeah man that just sucked

These new episodes suck.

Considering the first two videos were nothing but FF females duking it out with the then Team Ninja females in random acts of violence I’m not that surprised that these three would do the same.

That said compared with the crazyness of #2 these last two feel like a major letdown. And sure while #5 does have some better action than the others, but it ends in Veet fighter territory which for something like this is pretty weak.

Do you mean #4, or am I missing something?

The fifth one is out also, there’s just no link in this thread.

Hmm I must admit, I really did like the first two Dead Fantasies. They were really impressive.

Three was alright.
Four I don’t know, it just didn’t feel as smooth, or well put together as the first two did. I don’t know maybe it is just me, but I think the guy isn’t trying as hard as he used to.

#4 was filler and should’ve been part of #3.

And I meant #5 in my last post as it is larger than either #3 or #4 and is probably the only part that gets as crazy as #1 was at least. I’ve already linked to the other DFs 3, 4, & 5 threads in my first post where you can view the incomplete versions of #3, #4, & #5 ([STRIKE]though in reality there really isn’t much difference between the complete and incomplete versions[/STRIKE] Edit: Man do my words taste yummy.).

Btw, #5 is out.

Of the ocean.

He’s not very good at walking animations.

5 was pretty nuts, but I’m disappointed he concentrated more on the DoA stuff… now I don’t know who anyone is. 8-(