DBZ Fic: Rebirth of a Prince

Why… must… you… torment… me… ? Clifhangers… :too bad;

More please.

Uh… exactly WHEN does this thing take place?

RC: Read my first post and Vegeta’s first comment in the first chapter :stuck_out_tongue:

<b>Chapter Six</b>

Vegeta reached the Tropical Islands and knocked on the door of Satan’s summer home. Buu answered.

“Vegeta! How you been, hmm?”
“Hello Buu. Is Gohan here?”
“Gohan? Ooooh! Yes, yes! Gohan here!”
“Ok… well, can I see him?”
“Vegeta welcomed to come inside!”
“Alright, sure.”

Vegeta walked into the living room of the tropical house and saw Satan sitting in a recliner with Pan. Satan got up and looked over at Vegeta.

“Oh, hey Vegeta! How’s it going?”
“Fine thanks. How about you?”
“As good as always.”
“Heh. Hey, is Gohan around?”
“Yeah, he and Videl are out back at the beach.”
“Alright.”

Vegeta walked through the house and out the back door to find Videl and Gohan in the ocean. Instead of yelling at them, he levitated over toward them.

“Yo.”
“Gyah!” screeched Gohan and Videl.
“Oh, nice to see you too.”
“Oh, no Vegeta. Its not that. Just… well. Look over at the beach,” Gohan replied a little red.

Vegeta looked over to the shore and spotted a pair of trunks and a two piece swim suit.

“Oh… uh, sorry,” said Vegeta looking back, “I need to talk with you. But for now I’m… I’m jes gonna go over there,” and Vegeta levitated back over to the beach. Videl and Gohan swam over to the beach and put on their swim suits.

“Alright, Vegeta. We’re clothed now.”
“Alright,” said Vegeta turning around, “I want to ask you a question about your father. You’ve seen him since he went off with Uub, right?”
“Yeah, I have actually. Seen him the about a month ago. He and Uub were outside training to take a break from God’s. Why?”
“Just curious. He’s still at God’s then?”
“Yup.”
“Alright.”
“Why?”
“Well… It’s hard to say really. I just got a feeling I might need him later.”
“So why didn’t you just go God’s yourself?”
“Because when I DID go, Goku and Uub were always too busy.”
“Ah. I see.”
“Yeah. Anyway, that’s all I wanted. Thanks.”

Vegeta took off and headed back toward Capsule Corp.

Meanwhile, in Hell, Freeza was looking through a crystal ball of Babidi’s watching all of the events that had happened on Earth.

“Hmm. That bastard Vegeta isn’t looking all that well.”
“Good. I hope he dies! My Buu turning on me!” Babidi immediatly commented.
“That was Goku, not Vegeta, you dimwit.”

Dr. Gero walked over to the two.

“Hmph. Freeza, I’ve an offer you couldn’t refuse.”

Hmm… This is good, however Vegeta doesn’t seem to be as assholery as normal…

That good or bad? :stuck_out_tongue:

Bad.

:o

Bad, good. It’s interesting to see Vegeta this way… maybe he’s changed alot since then. :stuck_out_tongue: you guys never know. :slight_smile:

Dude, you like deballed Vegeta. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by RedComet

That’s beautiful.

Originally posted by RedComet

LOL. Read the damn title :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Crotanks
LOL. Read the damn title :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s gotr you there.

Damn this is late. Sorry.

<b>Chapter Seven</b>

After getting home Vegeta went into the kitchen and looked at Bulma.

“Whats for supper?”
“We already ate.”
“I see.”
“What did you find?”
“Nothing.”

Vegeta fixed a sandwhich and got some chips to eat, and walked into the park-like dome of Capsule Corp.

Back in Hell, Freeza was discussing a way to get back into the living world with Dr. Gero.

“You’re saying that I can use this to go back to Earth?” Freeza said dumbfoundedly looking at the bracelet that Gero held in his hand.

“Yes. It works by breaking you into atoms and sending you through the dimensional wall of Hell and Earth.”
“Ok…”
“You’re not satisfied? I’d be happy to let Raditz take it instead.”
“Raditz? Psh, like hell. How do I get this damn thing to work?”
“Put it on and picture where you’d like to be.”
“Alright then…”

Freeza put it on and thought of the mountainous desert area at which he had dueled with Mirai Trunks. Freeza disappeared in a blurr, and reappeared in the area.

“I’ll be damn. It actually worked. Now to find Goku’s ki…”

Freeza concentrated on Goku’s ki but couldn’t find it due to them being in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

“Not here, huh? Damn. Oh well, that bastard of a saiyan Vegeta is around here somewhere,” Freeza closed his eyes and reopened them, “Ok. That way,” Freeza took off in the direction of Capsule Corp.

Meanwhile, Vegeta was watching a dog run away from a dionsaur. After the dinosaur backed the dog into a corner, he bit off the dog’s fron half, swalled that, and ate the rest. Vegeta looked at the dinosaur with an evil grin.

“Heh. A savage beast. Just like I was.”

Vegeta began to walk away, and as he did the western wall of the park area was busted open by a beam from Freeza. The beam went out the other wall and blew up Dr. Brief’s lab. Piercing screams were heard from the area, and Freeza glared over at Vegeta who now had a look of shock.

“How have you been, monkeyman?”
“How the hell did your sorry ass get here?”
“Well, hello to you too… Prince Vegeta.”
“You damage my house and you want a hello?”
“The house is all your worried about? What about all those screams-”
“What about them? Those people aren’t important to me.”
“Hmm.”

Trunks ran into the area to see what was going on. Freeza immediately recognized the face and gave a look of shock.

“YOU!”
“Huh?” Trunks was now confused.
“You’re the one! I’ll kill you!”
“What’re you talking about? Dad, whats going on?”

Vegeta ignored Trunks and turned to Freeza.

“It’s not him. It looks like it, but when he killed you he wasn’t born yet.”
“How the hell?”
“Too much talk,” Vegeta turned to Trunks, “Go. Leave now along with your mother and Bra.”
“…ok.”

Trunks fled and gathered the others while Vegeta stood glaring at Freeza.

“How long do you plan on looking at me?”
“How the hell did your sorry ass get here?”
“Oh, yes. Thats none of your business.”
“A bracelet?” Vegeta looked at Freeza’s arm.
“Hmph.”
“You’re not one to chat. Shall we begin?”

Freeza flew toward Vegeta at high speed and punched him. Vegeta was forced back and returned the blow and grappled with him.

“We’re not fighting here.”
“Oh, but we are!”

Freeza kicked Vegeta back and threw a ball of energy at the roof of the park dome. It began to collapse, and the two quickly fleed to the hole Freeza had put in the building. Freeza was ahead of Vegeta, and was outside before him. He quickly kicked Vegeta back into the middle of the building as it collapsed to the ground. Freeza spotted a jet leaving Capsule Corp. which held Trunks, Bulma, and Bra. Freeza gathered some of his energy and threw a huge ball at the jet. It absorbed the jet and surrounded it like balloon. Freeza shot a beam at the ball, causing it to explode.