Dark Stalkers

I have a thing for 2D Fighters over 3D ones. Lately I’ve been looking up the Dark Stalkers series a lot, and I was wondering if I would enjoy this series at all or is it something that I shouldn’t waste my time on?

On that note, is it true what’s been said about a compilation being released in the future?

You mean a game containing Dark Stalkers 1-3?

Yeah, it was released on the PSP months ago.

Jedah is THE ultimate badass ever. If he can make a fetus of Gods by HIMself… >_>;

Lilith is cute.

Its ok…nothing too amazing, nothing too crappy. I’d recommend it just to mess around in, but personally i have more fun just using the cool characters in other games.

The PSP one wasn’t the compilation, the compilation was <A HREF=“http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/926818.html”>released on PS2 in Japan earlier this year</A>. NA and EU releases are unlikely.

I enjoy Darkstalkers. It’s one of those things that I whip out my Saturn for every once in a while. Unfortunately, not too many of my friends play it, so I don’t get to enjoy it very often.

I like it. The only problem with Darkstalkers is that it’s not very popular in the US, so good luck finding any competition. That’s the big reason why I never bothered to learn it. But, if that doesn’t bother you all that much…it’s really cool. Go ahead and download Vampire Savior and see for yourself.

I absolutely LOVE Darkstalkers. I tend to like the characters in the Darkstalker games more than in any other fighting series, and Lilith is perhaps my favorite fighting game character of all time. But really, all the characters are really cool. You can’t go wrong with British rock star zombies or evil demon-hunting little girls dressed as Little Red Riding Hood.

Anyway, the action is solid, the characters are awesome, and despite the fact that the characters are mostly bloodthirsty monsters, there’s a good dose of humor as well.