DanteFury = Jiharn

Come on guys, share the love. Surely there’s some left behind the sofa.

Seriously, just don’t reply or something. There’s gotta be better ways than duking it out over the Agora.

Weilla. You’re not a mod here. It’s been handled. By the real mods. Give it a rest.

If Dante is Jiharn. He has already won.

Wow Jih. That was brilliant.

And Steve, do treat people with respect. For one. Instead of being a jackass.

i am once again amazed by steves cutting edge anti-authority red text.

Yes. It’s all red. How do you do coloured text anyway? I thought you’d have had to add colour tages every time.

Originally posted by Pierson
Yes. It’s all red. How do you do coloured text anyway? I thought you’d have had to add colour tages every time.
You do.

Yes, congratulations, Dante. You hate all forms of life and all forms of life hate you.

I hate you too Dante :smiley: Choke on rat poison fool, and leave Stevey alone.

I’ve never seen so much hate…:too bad;

Then you, quite frankly, have not lived.

And I mean that.

Damn, I am GOOD!

Unfortunately, hate is a part of life.

But then, so are posers acting like they’re cool because they hate everbody, or act as such.

Sorc now scares me even more than he did before. O_o;;

Oh, you can’t possibly imagine. I am in a very, very, bad mood right now. To give you an idea, I may very will kill someone tonight.

And I mean that. Man, I mean a lot of things tonight.

Well stay on the computer. Or play CounterStrike or Quake or something and kill anything taht moves. That could help. Heeee…

Nah, not for this. Hell, you know what I’m talkin about lol.

Jih, you are brilliant. I want you to father my children. :stuck_out_tongue:

And as for everyone else, uh…well whatever, just do your thang. That goes for everyone. And-nah. You know what I’m talking about.

-Mazrim Taim

Yes we KNOW what you’re talking about maz… :slight_smile:
(Sorry, couldn’t resist XD)

Well good then :smiley: when people know what I’m talking about, it makes me happy :smiley:

-Mazrim Taim