Dance Music

Get some Earth, Wind & Fire. How could you possibly go wrong with them? :stuck_out_tongue:

Prodigy - Anything from “Fat of the Land”
Styx - Mr. Roboto
Final Fantasy Fanfare (seeing those sprites dance makes me want to dance with them)

I may get the whole Group all the Former members and the soon to be former ones. It’s the Fairwell tour. Still Being Taught the onstage moves by one of the Most recent ex-members (Not are soon to be ex-), of that song.

Hnatiw.

Haddaway. And I third that.

2 Unlimited - No limit <-- Classic
Junior Senior - Move your feet <-- Do what the name says!

Hmm… what else… Mariah, Final Countdown, Livin’ la vida loca…

Quite a lot actually…

When dancing to salsa, I like almost anything.

Otherwise, I like the Crystal Method, especially ‘Busy Child’ and their work with Filter: ‘Can’t You Trip Like I Do’ from the Spawn 2 soundtrack. Other favourites include: The Smiths ‘How Soon Is Now’, The Cult ‘She Sells Sanctuary’, and a number of tracks from the soundtracks to the Matrix films. I have danced to Marilyn Manson and Rammstein, also, which were interesting, but still fun, experiences.

My Dirty Secret: Even though I dislike listening to most rap, if I am having enough fun at a nightclub, I enjoy dancing to rap music that causes the dancefloor to ‘get freaky’ as they say.

I’ll dance to almost anything with a beat, really. If you want to get people moving something old that everyone knows usually works, like Y.M.C.A. =P People can’t excuse themselves by saying they can’t dance then, because ANYONE can do the Y.M.C.A. (And EVERYONE will look equally stupid. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

You deserve a prize for that, seriously, that’s awesome!

Anyway:
Anything by Operation Ivy
Anything by Bahaus
Anything by Social Distortion
Almost anything by Joy Division/New Order

While on the subject of Techno, I forgot a few songs

Red Alert - Basement Jaxx(funny how this more recently became popular, even though it’s a kind of old song)
(This may be obscure to some, but if you listen to any gabba, you’ll know this one)
Necromicon - Omar Santana
The Saint - Orbital
meh…I can’t think of any more

Oh well.