Dance Music

List your favorite tracks to dance to. Or tracks that make you want to dance. This can be ANY sort of song, but only if it’s cool. Don’t give me some obscure artist that makes only you want to get jiggy with it. I just need a bunch of cool songs that would more often than not get a crowd up and moving.

Suggestions?

Nirvana, Smells Like Teen Spirit and Rape Me. For some reason those make people dance.
RHCP, A lot of the What Hits? album would be good, I think. Some are a bit slow, but meh.
Scooter. Let’s face it, who wouldn’t dance to their music. If you say “Me!” your a big lying poopy face! So there!

Daft Punk- One More time :smiley:

<-----

that song from the first blade thats like 10 minutes long rocks it’s called bloodbath and I think its by crystal method, and name of the game by crystal method dragula by rob zombie du hast rammstein pretty much anything by linkin park gets people movin I guess

The entire Parasite Eve Remix album :stuck_out_tongue:

Nuff’ said.

One more tiiiiime.

And yeah, I have some Scooter; I especially can’t resist that cover by Super Tramp, it’s so funny.

And hmm, Linkin Park isn’t dance music :stuck_out_tongue: I’m talking happy fun bust a move stuff, not let’s go crazy and mosh stuff.

The only thing I can think of is Lose My Breath by Destiny’s Child.

Any of Orbital’s singles, as well as just about every Underworld song released between 1992 and 1994, and some that were released after that.

White Riot- The Clash

I have a few.(songs and mixes)
Smack My Bitch Up - Prodigy
Silence - Delerium
Da Funk - Daft Punk
Hell, just about any Daft Punk song makes me wanna dance.
Dreamland - Nu-NRG
Dope Man (Remix) - Aphrodite
Flight 671, Urban Train - DJ Tiesto

I’ll list my three favorite DJ mixes here
Sixth Session - Dieselboy
Magik 5: Heaven Beyond - DJ Tiesto
Boundaries Of Imagination - Armin Van Buuren

Firestarter - Prodigy
Psycho, Virtual Voyage - Infected Mushroom
Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
Plug In Baby - Muse

The HAPPY Song - Matt and Beth Redman. I Can Get this Signed for you for January, since posting to Canada from the Uk Is hard after the Conset.

Jumping in the House of God - World Wide Message Tribe (WWMT) / The Tribe

Amazing Grace - thebandwithnoname (TBWNN)

Nutter
I still move but not dance to Real Emotion

I suppose Blue Monday by New Order.

What is Love - Halloway

Oh, come on people, that’s like the standard of techno.

Heartily seconded. headbops

Now, when I dance, I look like an orangutan having an epileptic fit, but nevertheless…

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger and One More Time
Michael Jackson - Bad
Reel 2 Real - I Like To Move It
Eiffel 65 - Blue and Silicon Girl
Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Right Round
Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
Boney M. - Rasputin

Haha omg someone else likes Boney M :stuck_out_tongue:

And um I’ll try to get all of these. Some of them listed, I already have, but not the techno/trance ones (yay!) and…as for Daft Punk, I guess it depends on the song because I listened to a few tracks by them and they just seemed really generic…

I dunno if you could actually say that I like Boney M. Rasputin is the only song of theirs I know.

I haven’t seen you on AIM in awhile…hop on and I can send you any of the songs i have listed that you desire.

Just got ahold of Technic Beat music… it can stand up against DDR and Beatmania… possibly be better than those two… depends on tastes.

I’ve been off AIM for awhile because I haven’t been leaving any messengers on since I don’t hang around long enough to chat, lately. But I will be in a few days so hopefully I can knick a few off of you then =D