"Damnit Mr President, no mechas in the White House!"

Metal Wolf Chaos trailer

And Bush think’s he’s a war president. Pshaw. This is the [strike]mobile suit[/strike] man your nation needs. Teddy Roosevelt did not rock out this hard.

Plot for after you’ve watched the trailer (because you must):

The Vice-President (Richard Hawk) (in his mech suit) has organised a terrorist-militia takeover of America. With mechs. As the President (Michael Wilson) in your mech you must take back your nation by blowing up a metric ton of mech-ass.

Damn you XBox. God bless you From Software.

EDIT: Fixed the link, try it now.

all I get is what is apparently an error message. From what I have heard it gonna more or less be an Armored Core clone as far as gameplay goes.

Don’t download it, play it like you would internet radio or something.

And the AC comparison is almost totally correct. But it looks apsolutely ridiculous. Air Force One takes off through the reflecting pool for chrissake and hits the Lincolm Memorial on it’s way out. :stuck_out_tongue:

And it’s the President. In a Mech. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Link fixed. Watch, damnit! :stuck_out_tongue:

Mmmm sweet mecha goodness. Seems to be a much more action oriented game than the recent attempts at realism in Armored Core. Maybe one of my buddies with an xbox will pick up a copy when it comes out.

That was interesting :stuck_out_tongue: However, I can’t help but think the US Government will have a field day if they discover this :stuck_out_tongue: The hitting of the Lincolm Memorial is enough to get americans bitching at them :stuck_out_tongue:

But… but… it’s hilarous! All it needs is a new VA who sounds like Bush and the line “RECOUNT THIS MOTHERFUCKERS!” and it’ll be godly!

WHat truly makes it is:

Explosion
President’s mecha lands on the lawn outside the entrance
“WELCOME TO THE WHITE HOUSE!”

Genius.

:hahaha; It looks ok.

Really bloody silly.

giggle PV loves this.

Now, I could like this. IT’s fucking insane.

This game looks awsome,I mean come on who wouldn’t want to blow shit up i the white house,Please make this game come out for PS2.

nope, it is essentially the reason why From isn’t going to port an Armored Core title to the xbox.

That looks awesome! I want. :stuck_out_tongue: