Damn you, car keys!

I lost my fucking car keys AGAIN!!! The only reason I’m on the boards right now instead of looking for them is so I could have ten minutes of sanity.

God, I hate this.

You think you have it hard? My mom just took away my car keys because I wasn’t slowing down when a person was making a right turn at a green light two blocks away. I’m thinking. “No pedestrians, two blocks, I have more than enough time to stop if something comes up.” And right at the intersection, she makes me get out and give her the keys.

Originally posted by d Galloway
I lost my fucking car keys AGAIN!!! The only reason I’m on the boards right now instead of looking for them is so I could have ten minutes of sanity.

hate it when that happens…

At least your parents let you drive:(

I don’t have car keys(no point)but I have lost house keys before and it was a pain waiting like 3 hours outside my house waiting for my parents to come home. >_<

You’re lucky, you only lost them. My brother had his stolen, and we knew it from the start. Guess we were lucky the thief was a fellow drunk that night at college.

My mother got her’s stolen too. We had to change the locks inmediately.

We have Three Sets of keys at our house, So if i misplace them, i can easily grab another pair and look for the others later

All my keys are attached to my switz handknife (I’m not violent, I even have constructive uses for it), which is always in my pocket or on my desk. I can easily bind my Victorinox to a lot of things, including my pants’ pockets, so I never lose it.