Damn it...

Its interesting how a lot of people believe in the devil but not in God.

Its easier to believe in fear than it is anything else.

Originally posted by Cala
I was referring more to teh dev0l (no, not Merl, I meant Jim). I don’t believe in God.

If the Devil exists, so does God, obviously.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
If the Devil exists, so does God, obviously.

That seems Logical, captain. But then again, Humans are most illogical beings.

If the ToB comes back, I am going to hurt someone…

Originally posted by Zero
If the ToB comes back, I am going to hurt someone…

Can I join you?

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Can I join you?

I’ll be the leader of that little group :hahaha; .

Lets be friends!

Ugh, not Barney again…

And I believe in Satan because I believe that all people are at least a little evil, and that has to come from somewhere. Remember, it’s easier to do bad than good (for the most part, at least).

Demons and angels, gods and devils, all abstract concepts in the end.

Originally posted by Zero
Demons and angels, gods and devils, all abstract concepts in the end.

Did God make Man or did Man make God?

And I believe in Satan because I believe that all people are at least a little evil, and that has to come from somewhere. Remember, it’s easier to do bad than good (for the most part, at least).

Thats stupid. If there is no God, but there is a Satan- where in fuck did he come from? New Jersey? -_-

Y’know, God didn’t necessarily create Satan.

Yes, but if you go to ANY mythology where a Satanic figure is listed- there are other Gods or a God to keep him in check. And since you have absolutely no explanation behind your “controversial” argument I think that we will all do well to ignore it.

For fuck’s sake- even Satanists either believe that God is there and has forsaken them or that there is no God… OR Satan.

Satanists that don’t believe in Satan?

And I know I have no reasoning about my beliefs about Satan and God and religion. They’re my beliefs and I never articulated them well.

Anyway, that’s that from me.

What Cala is trying to say is that who knows if God created Satan. Nobody, because we don’t know what satan truley is, if he really exists. We really don’t know anything. We’re talking about something that really has no factual information regarding it at all, it’s something that people have faith in and believe in without and physical proof - which means that the only basis for any of this is that some people believe this, and that some people believe that.

Remember when you and I were talking about ghosts CC, and you said something to the effect of what else could ghosts be besides wandering spirits/dead people, and I said says who? Nobody knows for sure what a ghost could be, and nobody knows for sure what satan could be.

Sorta fickle, but I’m in a weird mood right now, so maybe you can make sense of it.

Satanists that don’t believe in Satan?

Yeah. Satanism is more of a philosophy than an actual religion. Actually research Satanism and you’d find this out. -_-

“In the beginning, God made Man in his own image. Later, Man did the same for God.”

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
“In the beginning, God made Man in his own image. Later, Man did the same for God.”

And yet it is man who wrote every single book that all the religions are based on, so in the end it’s all a matter of faith. Do you believe this or that book was inspired by a greater being or it’s just the human mind at work?

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Yeah. Satanism is more of a philosophy than an actual religion. Actually research Satanism and you’d find this out. -_-

I don’t generally go looking up philoshophies and/or religions on the 'net. It’s my Consitutional right to be ignorant, dammit!