Damn it...

Isn’t there a forum for completely inane garbage?

There was, but not anymore. Look around you, don’t you see semi intelligent threads? Well that’s the purpose of this forum here.

Thinking would be one of my strong points, but my brain is kinda fried from not sleeping since I was somewhere around 3 or 4 years old because the GODDAMNED RINGING IN MY EARS STARTED THEN AND IT HASN’T STOPPED YET!!! punches himself in the jaw I’m fine now, really…

The ToB’s dead. We shut it down. Keep it that way.

There was once called the Tower of Babel. It was crappy spam and most people hated it. so it died. the end.

are you new?

“One day, people realized that their posts in Qrrbrbirlbel weren’t funny in the least. It then dawned upon them that even if one posts in a forum designed for pointless posts, the least one can do is try to make said posts humourous or creative in some way. Alas, this was beyond them. They all died lonely deaths. None of them ever lost their virginity. The End.”

Too many people were posting crap shit in the main forum that should’ve been in the ToB.

We’re all the better for having gotten rid of that Rastforsaken place.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
We’re all the better for having gotten rid of that <strike>Rast</strike>Jimforsaken place.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
We’re all the better for having gotten rid of that Rastforsaken place.
RASTforsaken? You’re gonna get flamed, girl.

I’m sure I am. Damn me and my tendency to not think.

Please refrain from posting complete gibberish. It makes me mad and allows me to increase my post count by telling you this.

Edit: Statement retracted

Originally posted by demigod
Inconsistant, you’re consistantly not funny, please leave now, we don’t want your inane posts.

What makes you think you can say things like that?

Don’t make posts like that Demigod, you’re in no position to be telling people what to do or where to go as a visitor. This board isn’t yours, its RPGC’s. We’ll decide if we want someone to leave and if we do, we’ll ban them according to the rules we created.

Rastforsaken is correct, it’s a reference to the word godforsaken, hence Rast = God. Whereas Cala’s post states that Jim = God.

Grr, damn you, Xelo, for making me even think for a minute that I wasn’tthe infallible being I am! shakes fist angrily

Ah, but if you were infallible, you would know it, and there would be no need to doubt it. By doubting your infallibility, you really show that you are indeed fallible.

C’mon, just bring the TOB back, it would be fine as long as it was moderated better. But who could be moderator…? oh how about me? then I would have a reason to come back… great plan.

Originally posted by Flintedge
Rastforsaken is correct, it’s a reference to the word godforsaken, hence Rast = God. Whereas Cala’s post states that Jim = God.

I was referring more to teh dev0l (no, not Merl, I meant Jim). I don’t believe in God.