Damn Army computers won't let me into the chat:(

So yeah, I have the day off, and I bought some time on a computer with net access with hopes of visiting the chat, right. Well, no can do for some reason. Oh well, this’ll have to do:(

Anywho, i’m out of my Infantry training, and onward to new and better things, like jumping out of planes!:slight_smile: Yep, that’s right, i’m at Airborne school, about to start my first week of training tomorrow. I won’t be going to Germany like I had originally been ordered, and i’m not sure where i’ll end up. It seems like a lot of people are ending up in North Carolina at Fort Bragg’s 82nd Airborne unit, so i’ll probably end up there. Hopefully. I got a bunch of new tattoos and stuff to show off, so hopefully i’ll manage to get a crappy little throw away digital camera or something and take some:) We’ll see.

My posting will be a weekends-sometimes-only kind of thing since this actually costs cash, sadly enough, but eventually i’ll manage to get to an actual unit and set up a computer with net access. Until then, reply and i’ll check when I can:P

Oh, and don’t forget that I do possess an email address:P

It seems like you are at a pretty big base, don’t they have a Recreation Center with a computer lab? I know that Camp Lejune in NC has several of them, even on the small parts of the base, which are free to use as long as you have a military ID. That sucks that they charge you to use them though. So how is Airborne School? Wellat least if you go to 82nd Airborne you probably wouldn’t have to worry about going over since they got back pretty recently.

I’m at the rec center, and it costs, sadly enough. I think it has something to do with its proximity to the Airborne school, and the rec centers closer to the housing areas are more like what you’re thinking.

As for deployment, I want to go over, but not quite yet, so i’m hoping they don’t get deployed again too soon, heh:)

Same reason why I can’t go into chat from work I’m betting, port 6667 is closed.

:o Welcome back :smiley: glad to know you got some free time. Enjoy it. And yes, get a camera. <_<

I got a bunch of new tattoos and stuff to show off, so hopefully i’ll manage to get a crappy little throw away digital camera or something and take some:) We’ll see
YAY FOR BODY MODIFICATIONS YOU’LL REGRET HAVING IN 2 WEEKS :smiley: :smiley:

I’m sorry. There’s nothing wrong with tattoes. I just hate them by association. >>; Your’s are probably cool though.

I lived in Fayetteville for three years when I was a lot younger, and I spent my time playing with the Pope and Ft. Bragg kids. We all moved in at the same time, and we all moved out at the same time (by the way, my parents aren’t military, it just turned out that way).

I hope things continue to go well for you.