Cuteness death

OK… That IS sick… It reminds me of South Park.

…I’ll dream with that things following me with Bloody Daggers for 5 Seconds…Then I’ll wake up in shock, Most Movie-Cliche Style…

Disturbing? Oh…if only I had a scanner…

That’s a scary picture but I know a lot of annoying little kids I’d love to show that to.

Originally posted by Kor
…I’ll dream with that things following me with Bloody Daggers for 5 Seconds…Then I’ll wake up in shock, Most Movie-Cliche Style…

I have better things to dream about (Thank God!)…
That thing is as disturbing as the Teletubbies…

Sice Rountree and Cala got married… and that makes Xelo my half brother… =)

TEH KAWAIIIIII! ^___________^

/me wants Cloud.

Time for a Locke impression:

I think I’m gonna…

hurls

Originally posted by Chris-chris
Sice Rountree and Cala got married… and that makes Xelo my half brother… =)

What, my daughter got married without telling me?! ;_; runs off crying

It happened in the to- I mean taht place of which I do not speak of. She was looking for a husban and met rountree then they were looking for a child. I wanted a mommy and a daddy and they had me. I think that’s what happened. I’m not too sure, it’s been a while.

Grandma! Gives her a hug

I dont find those things cute at all… they’re stupid looking.

I thought you were gonna link to something cool, like a bunch of plush dead animals or something… but you just meant really cute things.

Am I glad I have all my plushies stuffed down into a box: You never know what cute things might do. Strangle you while you sleep: They certainly got the oppertunity to do that.

Only plushie I want is one of my boyfriend, or a chibi-Death plushie. nod, nod Because everyone wants a chibi-Death plushie: It’s just a fact.

Chibi-Death is a character in the webcomic: Rabid Monkeys.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I dont find those things cute at all… they’re stupid looking.

throws large objects at him

You hurt Puddles and Tubby’s feelings. ;_;

Sin, I can’t really tell if you’re a tough guy trying to be cute, a tough guy using cutness as a sort of irony, or just plain cute.

Originally posted by Green Mage
Sin, I can’t really tell if you’re a tough guy trying to be cute, a tough guy using cutness as a sort of irony, or just plain cute.

He’s just plain cute… most of the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly, (and I don’t know if I should say this - it might ruin his “image” ;P) he loves stuffed animals. :slight_smile:

Well, to be honest, it’s a bit refreshing to see that he’s not quite the evil incarnate he tries to make out as his image.

… that would be scary to me if I didn’t like the damn duck so much… damn you puddles!!!.. damn… you!!!

Sorry, Astral, but they suck. goes to make sure all his beanie babies are still mint in their plastic cases.

Those weren’t really that cute…