Curse thee, plotbunny! (Those not Chosen parody)

Oh yesh…

That thing. :slight_smile: (And just in case you’re wondering… I’m referring to the “click”…
because I know what that was… :P)

And let’s see if the message board will let me mess up people’s brains now…
It wouldn’t let me post this before…

But one of the most scary things about this fic is that the original version had Rakky <I>without</I> his swimming trunks :stuck_out_tongue:

Argh… Damn you Weiila… Stop mentioning stuff from my fic!
Now I’m gonna have to fix up my notes… Otherwhise more people will try to kill me because of my unfinished fic…
(But I’ve almost gotten rid of Gorefiend, so he’s not a problem…
That means I’ve just got two couples who are each others exact opposites and a pair… Well, one and a half, demons to deal with :P)

Oh, and I just remembered something…
A Pox?
Argh! Damn you again Weiila :stuck_out_tongue:

(Yes, that picture is from the Sailor Moon CCG, and I own the starter set :P)

Weiila is on PMS, and her characters will feeeeel it snarls

It took Jagan quite a while to make himself heard well enough to demand an explanation. And the reason he finally made it through was simply because Rakadra eventually exhausted himself to a near-death status and collapsed on the blood-stained ground, panting for air. The skin on his fingers had in large areas been torn to pieces and black liquid seeped from the deep, ragged cuts on his throat.

“What happened? Answer me!” Jagan snarled from the shadow.

Groaning, the half-breed obeyed the words of his dead master, crawling up to the flowing form rising from the depth. A shaking hand that had seen better days floated up and disappeared into the dusk, sending ripples through the shadow.

There was a pause as Jagan read his disciple’s last memories. Then the shade violently trembled as the vampire roared with laighter.

With an enraged snarl Rakadra pulled back, too angry to even bothering to notice the fact that all the blood on his hand had “mysteriously” disappeared during the exchange. He was busy KNOWING who was behind the prank this time.

Pushing himself up he cast a spell of darkness upon himself to heal, fueled by his anger. He threw himself into the air before the wounds had even fully closed, eyes blazing.

And Jagan kept laughing. Suddenly limbo had become a lot more endureable.

“<b>SCIEL</b>!!”

“Oh my…” the vampiress mumbled, trying to feign calm while she threw up all mental and physical shields she could manage on such a short notice.

Had she been half a second slower, Rakadra’s claws would have been cleaving her guts. As it was, he just ended up punching an invisible wall a few inches from her chest. Grey sparkles flew from the connection and Sciel grimaced uncomfortably.

Rakadra was hardly calmed by this distraction and his fist opened, fingers spreading out against the protective spell. Black lightning bolts shot out from his fingertips, crawling over the whole transparent bubble.

Sciel’s bowl fell out of her hand, hit the armrest and tumbled onto the ground, its spilled contents oozing and bubbling angrily upon all surfaces it touched. The carmilla had no time to think of that, busy clutching her head in agony as she struggled to maintain her defenses.

Arachne and Tricla watched the spectacle with great interest, but made no moves to aid Sciel, or even raise from their chairs.

Through the intense flares tearing through her mind, the vampiress vaguely noted that there was something peculiar about Rakadra’s assault.

“Hold… hold up, Rakky!” she managed to screech, pressing the words through her tightly clamped teeth.

The attack subsided momentarily, only to return in one last, stronger blow that despite the walls knocked Sciel backwards into the backrest of her throne. Somehow she managed to keep her shields raised even as she tried to regain her composure.

Forcing one eye open she glared up at the half-blood and his one outstreched hand, where black needles still jumped between the claws.

… One hand?

The left one was clenched, up by the point below his throat where Rakadra’s collarbones almost met. A thin, silvery chain encircled his neck, flowing out from the white-knuckled fist in two small streams.

Sciel wanted to ask, but first thing first.

“What was that for?!” she pouted.

She got both the mysteries solved at the same time as Rakadra replied.

“<I>This</I>!” he snarled, eyes glowing red with rage as he opened his fist and unveiled the source of his fury.

Sciel momentarily noted the remaining stains of black blood on his neck, before her sight was drawn to the item that weighed down the chain. Mainly because since the color of it frankly screamed against the rest of Rakadra’s colorscheme.

She blinked.

She coughed.

She threw her head back and laughed.

Arachne curiously bent forwards to get into the right angle to see, while Tricla stretched her neck over the table and around the half-demon’s shoulder.

Both of them reacted just like two vampires already had done. At least the scorpio managed to keep calm until she had properly retracted her neck before she dissolved in hysterics.

Rakadra meanwhile, understandably, fumed. Literally. The last remains of blood were burnt away from his skin. Had Sciel not kept her shields active, he would have grabbed her by the neck and done uncomfortable things with her spine. But as he wasn’t allowed to do that, he slammed both hands against the bubble and let loose another burst of lightning. But even that only momentarily stopped her insane gigglng.

“Get this thing off me, leech!” he finally roared.

“It’s… not… <I>wahaha</I>… mine!” Sciel croaked between a few gasps for air* and uncontrollable busts of laughter.

She clutched her stomach now, trying to get a little control back while Rakadra snarled raw obscenities at her. Finally she managed to calm down enough to dry her gleeful tears away well enough to peer up at him again.

“It looks kinda cute on you though!” she squeaked, which only sent her and her friends back into the pit of giggles.

Rakadra himself hardly helped pulling them back to sanity.

“It’s a heart! It’s PINK!!” he roared.

“How sweet!” Arachne squealed, then quickly threw up her net to block a dark blast.

Eventually though, Tricla managed to bring a little peace into the picture. Sorta.

“It’s from one of my girls!” she screeched, far hoarser than usual, “it seems she was smitten by you killing her sister!”

Rakadra apparently had troubles sorting out what to do first as he opened and closed his mouth in sync with his twitching fingers a few times.

“How many ARE there!?” he finally settled for.

“Many, dear!”

And she went down in snickers again.

“Don’t worry, Rakky!” Sciel giggled, “it’s no fun to send several of the same kind after you. We’ll think of something else next time.”

Deliberatedly slow the half-blood turned back to the carmilla, speaking in a very low, dark voice.

“Sci-i-iel…”

“Aww, come on Rakky!”

He had been berserking for quite a while now, and it was starting to wear even him out. The last explosion of lightning was definitely weaker than the other ones.

He took in a deep breath to bring a little order to his burning nerves and sent one last deathglare at the carmilla.

“I’ll find that worm first, and then you better watch your back, Sciel,” he growled.

She was still giggling. Snarling, he turned back to Tricla, who had calmed down almost completely and now just worked on her breathing. Meeting the male demon’s glare, she smirked.

“Her name is Slither, dear,” she replied without the question.

Without a word Rakadra reached up to the cute little pendant and lifted it between two claws, as if it was too hot to touch properly.

“Just be prepared,” Tricla added, a few more teeth showing as the smirk grew, “she may still surprise you.”

“Don’t bother to warn me,” Rakadra snapped and took off again with a few powerful flaps of his wings.

“It wasn’t a warning…” Tricla murmured.

“What was it then?” Sciel wondered while stretching, a teasing giggle still fresh on her lips.

“She has a speciality…”

Tricla paused and took a new drink from the table. It was quite a sight as her claws were far bigger than her own head.

“… It might interest him,” she then thoughtfully continued, “provided she survives long enough to use it, of course.”

“What would that be?”

Sciel’s neck made popping sounds as she pushed her head from side to side, but she didn’t let that get in the way of her query.

“That… is a secret.”

Tricla sipped her drink with a huge grin. The carmilla was about to protest when Arachne got in between.

“Mm, what power! I didn’t know that he was that strong!” she grinned, “the force in his attack… aw, Sciel, I’m so jealous!”

The vampiress sighed in content, nabbing another snack before she leant back.

“Such is our Rakadra…” she agreed, basking in the pain’s afterglow.

Yes gentle readers, they do indeed scare me too.

*Old habits die hard?

Hmmm Demons are incredible masochists. IT explains a lot.

Hehe :slight_smile:

I really like this.
Torturing Rakky is just soo much fun :smiley:

Star: yeah, they like just about everything that “ordinary” humans dislike…
It’s all part of being a demon, whether they like it or not :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… I’ve only scanned it but wow… it’s great. :slight_smile: I’ll have to go back later to catch up and read the full thing.

Hehehehehe! This is getting funnier by the second!

You see Weiila, people like this fic…
Now get this cross-eyed lobster out of my house!

Not until this fic is done, mr. Pokefreak…

And to set the mood I shall quote an old Swedish song named “Högt över havet”.

Jag är natt, du är dag
liksom eld och vatten,
vindar på ett stormande hav
det som verkar lätt för dej
är svårt för mej.
Lider du är lyckan i det närmaste total
(note: There seems to be a varity of opions on the text of the last line)

<I>I’m the night, you’re the day
Just like flames and water,
winds upon a wild, storming sea
all that is no match for you
is my ordeal
There’s no greater joy for me than know that you’re in pain</I>

That’s my very straight translation. I kinda kept the pace at least. Shut up.

With the knowledge of her name, he’d easily be able to track her with a spell cast on the necklace. She must have counted on that… which meant that there was a trap waiting.

Foolish woman.

Rakadra swept through the confusing world of the demons without meeting anybody, focusing his will onto the mental path that his spell offered.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he ironically reflected over the fact that this might be similar to how a beastman regarded a hunt.

The rest of his mind was occupied with planning rather nasty things. Since most of the really nasty things he could think of already was reserved for a certain beast-human family, he had to make new things up.

Though he’d rather die than admit it, at least this stupidity offered a little varity to the constantly burning hatred of his life. But he was really too pissed off at the necklace stunt to really find it amusing. And Sciel’s meddling… when he had TOLD HER to STAY OUT of HIS BUSINESS…

Hm, there…

He landed, cautiously keeping all senses open for a trap. But all around him were only the everchanging clouds of the warped dimension.

She was hiding here somewhere, he just had to pinpoint where the little bi-

A red-hot tail wrapped around his legs at the same time as the humanoid part of his thought quarry pounced at his back. Rakadra had no chance to keep his balance and crashed face down with a loud snarl - though her tail and his hands took most of the impact.

Quickly using the strength of his arms he rolled them both over to at least get in a better defending position, automatically folding his wings not to have them crushed under the full weight of half-blood and naga. But as he did this, Slither shot her main body upwards, away from his to get out of reach for his claws. On guard she swayed back and forth above him, while her tail STILL worked on encircling him - it already covered all of his legs from the ankles and up over the thigh, slithering upwards towards his waist.

Without a word Rakadra sent his claw out to their full length and slashed at the highest ring of tail, sending scales and slimy flesh flying. The naga screeched in pain and her main body swung wildly - a reaction to the fact that the agony caused her tail to constrict further. Rakadra snarled as the sides of his own knees dug into his muscles, threathening to crumble into agonized pieces.

Slither took the momentary chance at an opening while Rakadra was almost frozen, throwing her entire form to the side with the result that they both rolled over - or rather, he did, she used her free body-length to remain above him. Within a second she had him in an armlock, his wings twitching angrily under the pressure of his own arms being forced down upon them.

He turned his head, cheek flat against the ground, and glared at her from the corner of his left eye.

She smirked, lowering herself to whisper in his ear.

“Hello, handsome.”

“You did better than the other one, I give,” he grunted in reply.

“Why, thank you.”

“Still…”

There was a fizzling sound.

Slither reeled upwards, screaming as black lightning crawled across her entire body.

The tail constricted even more.

Gasping of the pain Rakadra shot off from the ground using his hands, applying more force to the right arm.

They both rolled over and this time Slither hit the ground, twitching on her stomach even as rough hands grabbed her wrists and slammed them onto the ground above her head to pin her down.

“Hello, next victim,” Rakadra growled.

Slither chuckled hoarsely, trying to regain her breath.

“My death throes will crush your legs,” she calmly pointed out, smirking again.

Rakadra was unfazed.

“One thing at the time,” he growled, “get the necklace off me. NOW.”

His breath ran down her neck like icewater as he spoke. She shifted a little, marvelling in the feeling of his imprisoned limbs trapped in her tail. Even more enjoyable was his wincing in reply, and the painfully tightened grip of her wrists as his bones threathened to crack under the pressure.

What self-control, he only winced despite the agony. Not to mention his speed and strength; two times being able to throw both himself and her over and around like that.

And she could have this, if she could only keep him from killing her.

Originally posted by Weiila
And she could have this, if she could only keep him from killing her.

“Good luck, you’ll need it.”
That’s all I have to say… :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides, he’s come back from the dead, how hard can it be for him to just regrow his legs then? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think he’s masochistic enough to want to get to the point where he needs to regrow his legs ^^;; They seem to prefer choosing their torture when they’re at it. Oi.

'Sides, he needed a drop of Kevin’s blood(line) to come back from the dead, that wasn’t exactly easy…

So let me get this straight… when demons want to get it on, they try to kill and maim each other in the meantime…? O_o

Don’t look at me, I’m just <strike>a dark knight</strike> the writer, THEY are calling the shots. I SWEAR!

It’s about time he got a girlfriend anyway…

Last time he was calling the shots was in my fic and then he was hitting on a prison guard.
And Rakky was the one locked in prison…

O_o

I think Moranath was in charge when you wrote that, Poke my pal.

Okay… NOW it gets sick. ^^;;

She had hardly counted on beating him in a fight, considering what had happened to Nagia. Then again, her sister’s first and only mistake had been to attack head-on.

This situation would require something different, though.

There was one art she was a master of that might help her get what she wanted… just to catch his interest, that was all she needed, though the art she had in mind commonly was used to confuse an enemy. That would not be the case here…

“You will have to let me turn over, you know,” Slither deviously smiled against the ground.

Silently he let her wrists go, but in the same movement he crunched his right hand down on her neck. He left the grip just barely loose enough to let her move, and she leisurusly turned over. As her back met the ground and Rakadra’s hand thus threatheningly squeezed her throat, the stupid little locket hung down close enough to touch her chest.

Slither tilted her head as much as the situation allowed to be able to look at her own little creation.

“But it was so fun to put it there!” she pouted after a moment.

“You worms really enjoy dying, don’t you?” Rakadra snarled back, teeth just barely hinted between his strict lips.

“Oh, it’s just that I like mine in a blind fury…” Slither murmured, reaching up to run the back of two fingers down his bare right arm, towards the hand that easily could crush her throat at any given time.

Rakadra didn’t move a muscle, completely indifferent. She sighed, shrugging slightly.

“Fine, fine…” she muttered, “it has served its purpose either way.”

She moved her hand closer to his neck and wrapped the thin chain around three fingers. With a swift pull the tiny links shattered.

Rakadra snatched the locket with his free hand, holding up his weight on his right elbow. Pink sand flowed out between his fingers as he clenched the hand into a fist, now that the chain and thereby spell was broken having no trouble to destroy the unwanted gift. The remains fell to the ground in a pink little heap beside Slither’s shoulder.

It should be noted that Rakadra’s movements during this was very graceless; indeed they were stiff and twitchy. This was probably since Slither playfully squeezed his legs ever so slightly tighter again.

In reply, thin streams of black blood began to pour out where his claws met the skin on her neck.

“Death throes, remember?” she smirked, eyes half-closed in delight.

He was paling in agony now, but still made no sound to prove it - nor did he tremble or release his own grip of her.

How had Nagia dared to think him weak… ah well, all the better for the younger sister.

But as fun as it was, torturing the half-blood wasn’t her true intention. Mmm, better get to it before there’d be a true risk that he’d loose his consciousness.

She smiled at his whitening face.

“Aren’t we in a predicament?” she pointed out, smirking even wider.

“For your sister, I take it?” he growled, voice a bit hoarse but still controlled.

“Oh no, that was her loss completely, lord Rakadra,” Slither replied, while she spoke drawing up her hands to her chest in a defensive position.

He suspiciously tensed further, expecting a new attack.

“I was rather aiming for more pleasurable things, myself,” the naga added.

She winked at him and then focused.

Rakadra gripped her neck tighter but then raised his eyebrows as Slither, instead of attacking, changed.

Her features softened while blonde hair welled out from the scales covering her skull - the scales that melted away completely under the golden flow as part of the transformation.

Even her eyes changed, a fact that even before he realized the ending result irked a feeling of being impressed from Rakadra though he didn’t speak it out. The flat, cold irises cracked into a million tiny green crystals while the shape of the entire eyes stretched to the sides, becoming more human.

Rakadra found himself glaring down at that pair of eyes as they opened as wide as the new nature would allow, filling up to the brim with fear.

The half-breed’s tense suspicion faded into an intrigued smirk as he did a double-take and took in the full view of the naga’s finished transformation. It was a familiar woman’s neck he now held - if one didn’t count the remaining snake tail. But that was something he could momentarily forget at the sight of Rolante’s frightened queen.

“Quite impressive,” he admitted.

Slither gracefully melted back into herself to be able to properly return his smirk.

“Simply an appetizer,” she murmured, just slightly loosening the grip of his lower body, “I assure you that I can perform a complete transformation.”

“How perverse. I like it.”

“At your service, lord Rakadra.”

“If that’s so, do something about the fact that I can’t feel my legs.”

Slither chuckled hoarsely and relaxed her tail. It was still coiled up around him, but at least his circulation was restored.

“Now, you’ll probably feel like it, but I recommend you not to squeeze like that again,” Rakadra murmured, removing his hand from her neck to make room for his fangs.

‘Got you…’ Slither triumphantly concluded.

I feel so… dirty… goes off to scrub, scrub, scrub

O…K…

Now I’m starting to wonder if I’m not the only one who’s posessed by a demon here…

I can’t believe I had a part in creating this… :fungah:
joins the scrubbing

Uhm Weiila, the plotbunny’s back. And he’s got a cupid-style bow and arrow…

sets up Rakadra, Magus and Kerr to guard against the bunny They have full reasons to keep him away, though in Kerr’s case it’s because he feels neglected. Weird fella’.

And uhm yeah. That perverse transformation thing was not in the original plan. The bunny made me do it!

Ahem. No perversion ahead, I promise. Just a lot of random berserking and weird crap.

Some time later…

Rakadra sighed, resting his chin on his fist and elbow on his bent knee as he sat back on his feet to watch the mess before him.

“You really aren’t out for anything else than causing me trouble, are you?” he dryly said.

“It’s not MY fault, you know,” Slither pouted while brushing the black remains of the shattered eggshells from her tail.

He gave her a disdainful glare that made her smirk in return.

Sighing again, Rakadra reached into thin air and pulled out a grayish scroll.

“I will have to leave a message because of this,” he grunted.

For once, he managed to leave Slither surprised.

“A message?” she repeated while plucking the last shards from between the folds of her curled up body.

Rakadra had meanwhile unrolled the scroll and was scratching what was supposedly leathery parchment with his pointing finger claw. The talon left dark lines wherever it went, which bit by bit formed peculiar runes as the half-blood continued to write.

“That,” he muttered, “you will never be able to figure out.”

“Aww, come on Raka- stop that, sweetie. I said stop that.”

The last two sentences were not aimed at the demon lord. They were however accompanied by a rather nasty, scratching sound.

Rakadra absentmindedly reached out with his free hand, grabbed a small body and lifted it, ignoring the angry squeak.

“Sciel!” he shouted without even looking up.

A few moments passed, filled with the angry squeaking. Eventually the demonette melted into existence beside Slither’s human parts.

“Don’t tell me you…” she started.

She paused. And squealed.

“Adorable!”

Rakadra still didn’t look up as he dropped the little squeaker in Sciel’s grip. The carmilla easily fended off the violent protests and managed to grab her armful in a way that kept it from attacking further.

Slither intently watched this, resting on her upstretched arms with the hands planted on her tail’s hightest coil.

“Don’t worry dear, I’ll give you a few pointers,” the carmilla kindly promised.

Slither started to smile when the rolled up scroll almost hit Sciel straight in the face. She stopped it with a glare however, and it was left hanging in the air.

“First of all, bring that to its recipent,” Rakadra rashly ordered.

“Aww, why the haste?” Sciel protested.

Rakadra stood up, grabbed the scroll again and turned it so that she could see what he had written on its outside; the destination. He grinned widely as the carmilla’s eyes bulged.

“Because you might want to get it over with, my <I>dear</I> friend,” he smirked.

“You’re not serious.”

She glared at him.

“You’re not serious.”

He grinned.

“You’re not… WHY?!”

“That,” Rakadra replied, pointing at the squirming shape that she held.

Sciel blinked.

“I’m not taking any chances. Get going!” the male demon snarled.

“You’re missing a few, Rakky…”

With a deep sigh at his resolute glare she handed her burden over to Slither, grabbed the scroll and vanished.

“Come on now,” the naga complained while wrestling the reason for the whole conversation, “who are you contacting?”

Rakadra spoke, and Slither literally dropped her problem.

Rakadra felt a nice, fuzzy smugness over the fact that he for once had managed to baffle the two gits completely. It didn’t happen as often as he would have preferred.

Sciel exited the portal, muttering under her breath as she stalked off into the air, grasping the scroll so tightly that it almost crumbled. But it would take more than a highly distraught carmilla to break one of Rakadra’s insignias.

She angrily grunted at the daylight, grateful that it at least was a cloudy day. Upon spotting a certain cave she landed and hurried into the blessed darkness of the tunnel, while she ruefully passed the shadows changing her appearance.

Her pale skin darkened to a healthier hue while her claws and teeth shrunk. The black, revealing succubus attire melted into a simple grey dress, fit for a traveler from Maia or Forcena. Oh how she hated this kind of clothing, but at least she could keep the cloak - even if that too had to change into grey wool, something to protect against the mountain winds. Her beloved high-heels became a pair of leather boots. Always something.