Cumin

Cumin is fucking amazing.

In mexican/cuban food, pork and beans, burgers, some soups, ketchup, ramen, etc., anything bold, Cumin makes it better.

Tonight I’m making Cuban Mash (onions, black beans, potatoes with Cilantro, lime, garlic, oregano, paprikia, and lots of Cumin) for my fam, and thought I’d spread the joyous word about Cumin.

Seriously, anyone ever cook with this stuff? It’s UH-MAZ-EN.

As a gay, I am very disappointed in this thread.

:kissy:

cumin…is that the type of thing you grind up to use? I think I ground some in the coffee grinder once and the coffee never tasted the same after that…

Cumin is a pretty cool spice, ti complements curry and doesn’t afraid of anything

But Eden, everyone loves cumin. Men and women around the world love cumin regardless of sexual orientation. I, for example, like cumin all over the place.

But Eden,

Also a quite popular spice here in China, though more in Western / Muslim Chinese dishes. I put it on my meatballs when I make spaghetti - gives it that extra little kick. Also use it on all barbecue.

I read the title of this thread as Cummin’ and expected something much different.

>:E (<— expression of disapproval)

I had Cumin everyday for 3 weeks when I went to Morocco a few years ago and now I feel like throwing up every time I hear that word. It smells so bad! I can’t believe you put it in burgers… Poor burgers. :confused:

Honestly, I’ve never really cooked with it. I must be missing something.

I use cumin in this enchilada sauce I’m fond of, and also to spice chicken for quesadillas. Good stuff.

I prefer curry, myself.

I googled cumin to find out what it looks like, I’m surprised I actually found food.

I’ll echo Walhalla’s sentiment that I don’t like (cum in) my food. You people are weird.

Cumin feel the noize.
Chefs, rock your soys
We’ll get wild, wild, wild.

There’s a Cumming, Georgia.

All these thread about cooking make me feel immature, some of us are too incompetent and lazy to cook :ulty:

Paris Hilton loves cumin too.

lol guys cumin cummin “cum in” LOL GET IT ITS A JOKE ABOUT CUM AKA SPERM LIKE SPERM IN YOUR FOOD

I’m afraid I don’t get just what you’re referring to. You’re too clever for me, sir.