CS Source map

What’s the water for? Will it have tactical applications in the map or is it just there to take up space?

I see. I’ve never played a real TFC clan match, just mostly went on my favorite Attack-Defend servers. I’m a Sniper by trade, and if I hit 5-6 headshots in a row people start yelling angrily. Why does nobody really play Sniper in matches? Too vulnerable while zoomed in?

CS Source is too easy. 1.6 for life.

Dude, fuck you. 1.6 sucks so much compared to source :stuck_out_tongue:
I tried playing it today, it’s so clunky compared to source :stuck_out_tongue:

Eh, I like 1.6 better because it runs better. That and I prefer the old map designs to the new ones.

As for why people don’t snipe in TFC matches, it’s generally because it’s kind of a waste of a player. US TFC matches are played 9v9, with 4 offense and 5 defense or 5 offense and 4 defense (but there can never be more than 6 defense at one point, ever), and some maps are too small for a sniper (this is real TFC, none of that ADL shit), like 2 fort. Even the bigger maps, like Well and Shutdown 2, there’s too many ways to get around to the enemy base that a sniper won’t be as effective.

I see, thank you. =D When you say 9v9, you mean nine players maximum, right? Otherwise the numbers you give afterwards throw me off.

Yeah, 9 players per team.