Credit Card?

Hey is there any other way to pay for FFXI besides a credit card?

You’re so vague it makes me want to cry. -_-

FFXI as in the game? The online service? Buying it online? Offline?

Well, I don’t think anyone’s stupid enough to not know about cash, so he’s probably asking about paying for the service online.

Originally posted by Sinistral
[b]You’re so vague it makes me want to cry. -_-

FFXI as in the game? The online service? Buying it online? Offline? [/b]

1. Yes the FFXI game…what other FFXI stuff is there other than the game? (I’m seriously wondering.)

2. Online Service: he’s probably talking about online method of buying the game or paying for the service, otherwise cash works just fine.

3. As said above, if he’s buying it online, he’ll need the credit card, which is why he’s asking for other methods.

4. If he’s buying it offline we should think he’d know that they would accept cash.

Hey is there any other way to pay for FFXI besides a credit card?
Debit card works too, I think. Other than that, I’ve got no clue.

Yeah I was talking about the monthly fee.

I don’t think that FF11 has an offline mode.

Paycards and creditcards. Anything with card really.

Originally posted by Nulani
Paycards and creditcards. Anything with card really.

Not debit cards or non-major cards.

No debit cards?!?!? FUCK!!!

I don’t really follow FF, but seriously, no debit cards?

Debits cards are preferred by many places, becasue you can’t use them unless you HAVE the money.

I use my debit card all the time.

Originally posted by Bing
[b]I don’t really follow FF, but seriously, no debit cards?

Debits cards are preferred by many places, becasue you can’t use them unless you HAVE the money.

I use my debit card all the time. [/b]

I haven’t seen many places that use debit cards. Where do you shop? Especially with online sort of things?

That really fuckin’ sucks.

Originally posted by Sephiroth47
No debit cards?!?!? FUCK!!!
certain debit cards do work. I can use mine for all transactions that require a credit card. Look on your debit card for the logo of a major credit card company. For example, mine’s just a debit card for my town’s bank, but there’s the Mastercard logo on the front of it. You need that for it to work, I believe.

Originally posted by Merlin
certain debit cards do work. I can use mine for all transactions that require a credit card. Look on your debit card for the logo of a major credit card company. For example, mine’s just a debit card for my town’s bank, but there’s the Mastercard logo on the front of it. You need that for it to work, I believe.

Yeah, it has to have a major logo. However, then it acts like a credit card to the system in away. Like one of my banks gave me a Visa check card a year ago to replace my old one (which was just a normal card) and I couldn’t uase it anywhere. However, the logo makes it possible for me to use. When I said debits cards can’t be used, I was talking about the straight card with no logo, like most debit cards. I just consider ones with logos to be called “[company name] check card”.

You could write a check if you have a checking accout or a savings account. Or you could pay with cash. Or you could use a gift card for the store that you’re buying it from.

EDIT: Oh, you were talking about paying for the monthly fee.