Crab Vs. 1600 PSI pressure

Some oil digging underwater stuff.

Extracted from Darwin Awards[b]
A video taken in 6000 feet of water, showing an undersea robot sawing a 3mm wide slit in a pipeline. The pressure inside the pipeline is 0 psi. The pressure outside the pipeline is 2700 psi, or 1.3 tons per square inch. Then a comes along crab…

WARNING! Some find this video upsetting.
[/b]

…Ouch. Poor Crab. Makes me wonder what effects it had on the sawing itself… if any!

<center>R.I.P.
Fred the crab
He learned about water pressure the hard way</center>

I wonder if you could suck a giant squid through one of those.

Call me sick, but that’s just about the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. The crab did not die in vain, for he has contributed some kickass video footage to the world.

DAMN IT! FRED! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE FRED!? DAMN YOU PIPE! DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

… That’s just… weird. I wonder what happened to that thing after that.

my guess it screamed out “MAMA, WHY?” then got sucked out the airlock and died!< /alienresurrection>

Poor Crab!

Meh I’ll have to go with poor crab on this one, I mean that seems a pretty painful way to go.

Oh god. That is so cool.

Poor crab. But still that was cool.

meh. the picture quality sucks.

You still see a crab get sucked in hm?

Still 3 millimeters? Ouch. Wouldn’t that be hard? And that pipe would have to be strong, withstanding 1.35 tons of water a square inch without collapsing…

I wonder if it was painful as it was a quick death ! SWOOSH !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Man
That was awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

Flush

Wow.

Sick. Disturbing. Poor crab.

And yet, that was really REALLY cool looking.

The crab probably thought “Aw fuck,” then died.

Originally posted by CalebNova
Call me sick, but that’s just about the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. The crab did not die in vain, for he has contributed some kickass video footage to the world.

LOL! And you beat me to it!

Originally posted by Horus
I wonder if you could suck a giant squid through one of those.

You could, but it’d be gory…

And that is just a small taste of what would happen to you, if you, sometime in the future, are unlucky enough to find yourself standing besides a black hole.

Poor crab.

And shut up Ren. My brain is melting away: I should be allowed to make embarrasing typoes without anyone noticing.