Coyboy Bebop: The movie

Well, my brother and I just got the Coyboy Bebop movie today. I wonder if any of you have seen it? and if so, How do you think of it?

A friend of mine bought a bootleg copy with english subtitles from a comic convention a few months ago. We watched it that night when we got home and it kicked ass. We also got out of there with a bootleg two towers and 28 days later dvd:hahaha; . But anyways… yeah, The Cowboy Bebop movie was really good.

I have not seen the movie, but I have seen every episode of the anime, TWICE. So if it is anything like the anime, it really should be awesome.

I actually wish I had every episode in my collection, maybe I should try and hunt them down.

Bootleg is one word.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Bootleg is one word.

Is that all you have to say?

Pretty much, I bough it but haven’t got around to watching it yet casue I want to see the episodes again first.

Me and my friends were searching for it in the DVD selection at Hastings a couple of nights ago.

I found the first, and LAST, copy of it, held it up, and said, I GOT IT! BEYOTCHZ!1!!!, and ran like hell to the cashier before they could snatch it.

:smiley:

The movie was indeed excellent…however…

Being a BIG TIME fan of the music, I failed to hear the song “Butterfly” being played anywhere in the TV Series AND the Movie.

So insert really big frowny face here.

It took me a while to figure out what Spike wanted with those damn airplanes… I saw what he needed them for tonight

AYI AYI AY! IM YOUR LITTLE BUTTERFLY! SPREAD MY WINGS SO I CAN FLY UP IN THE SKY!!!

I got it sometime ago. Kicks ass.

wait wait wait… as in the DDR music, Butterfly? it originally came from Cowboy Beebop?! O.o never knew that…

But anyways… the movie was beautiful ^^ … stupid americans rated it R cus of it relating to bio-terrorism >.< fugging hell.

The movie was amazing…just like the anime.

NO NO NO NO NO, THE DDR SONG BUTTERFLY DID NOT FUCKING COME OUT ON FUCKING COWBOY BEBOP!!!1 GRAH!

Just look on KaZaA or something for Cowboy Bebop songs or whatever and find Butterfly somewhere around there. Listen to it. is that DDR? Hell no!

But both "Butterflys’ are pretty nice.

Didn’t get to see it, on account of its being rated R.

>.> My parental unit lets me buy the X OVA, but won’t let me watch Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door. >.>

heh, that was rated R? i enjoyed the bebop movie. it wasn’t as good as the best tv episodes (AKA ballad o’ angels), but it was better than the average. abrupt ending, but such is bebop.