Could someone do me a huge favour?

Indeed. Only the Americans can use debit cards. The rest of the world is limited to Credit cards through Paypal. Bloody paypal. :frowning:

Hurray for America!

TAKE THAT, REST OF THE WORLD!

And Herr Rommel, itā€™s not that he canā€™t afford it, itā€™s just that he doesnā€™t have an eBay account, and therefore, cannot bid on it. And the price will probably go up a little by the time the auction ends, but thatā€™s a moot point.

America can hardly ā€œruleā€. I am from Americaā€¦ but it was ONCE great, not any more. Stupid polution.

Americans donā€™t need to use credit cards to use Paypal.

Every other country in the world does.

Therefore, America must be superior to all other countries in every way possible.

ā€¦How can you possibly argue against that logic?

Easily, Hiryuu. Just click the link in your sig. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dalton, you really should get yourself a credit card at this point in the game. :sunglasses: I almost never use mine, but itā€™s excellent to have for online stuff. The best way to think of it is just an alternate to a debit card - i.e. you should be paying your entire bill every month. That builds up your credit rating, for starters.
Anywayā€¦ as of now Iā€™m assuming Hiryuuā€™s taking care of this, yes?

Yep, Hiryuu has agreed to help me. Rather than payment, Iā€™m giving him a couple of my GB games that I have doubles of. Thank you for the offer and the advice though. Iā€™ll have to get myself one of those sometime.

You got doubles of Gameboy games? Why would you have doubles? Diff. versions?

People drop their unwanted video games off at my house for some reason. Iā€™m not kidding.

America is only superior in that way. But the polution is hardly ā€œcheer-worthyā€, do you not agree? I am not a hippy.

Wow. Does this happen a lot? I usually sell my unwanted/completed/boring games for money to buy new ones. Then the cycle continues.

Goner posted before me, so just to inform you all, this was directed towards Dalton of Zeal.

Happens every now and then. Sometimes old friends of mine give me their old stuff that they donā€™t want it anymore, and Iā€™ve been given things like free games to systems. Sometimes, itā€™s one cartridge (thatā€™s how I got FFIII), but one time I was given someoneā€™s entire SNES collection.

I consider it karma for all the gaming help Iā€™ve given to people all over the years. 8)

Whoah. A Final Fantasy III cart? What a find!

Do they hand it to you? Drop it at your door? You find them outside around your house?

I wish I was that lucky. I really need to improve my NES & SNES collectionā€¦ I got likeā€¦ 7 in all. Both piles. None of them really good, 'cept Super Mario World.

Well, I know a lot of people. They donā€™t ā€œdrop them offā€, so to speak. They just say ā€œHey, you want these?ā€, and I agree.

Small, independantly-owned game stores are the best place to find older games for cheap. Depending on where you go, you can find the cartridges pretty cheap. The selection isnā€™t so great sometimes though.

Oh I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

To be honest, Iā€™m not looking for many good games, I just like collecting stuff. Be it discs, trading cards, or coins; Iā€™m on it.

I can find many ā€˜rare gamesā€™ at some stores, or relatives. Iā€™m only truly aiming for Dragon Warrior 4, for NES. My favorite game of all time. People say if you can find it for 40$ preowned, take it, as itā€™s worth it.

Where Iā€™m at, our malls sell prepaid Visa gift cards. shopping online is almost too easy.

It would have been funny if 5 or 6 ppl here all started bidding on it for you.

Prepaid Visa cards?

I know nothing of this sort of stuff, and just by a guess, isnā€™t that illegal? Selling products from a company, probably without permission, and making a profit of it towards yourself?

Goner, American polution is TOTALLY better than like, all other polution. Period.

Pollution has two Ls.

The pollution mustā€™ve tapped into his brain. Grah!