Could someone do me a huge favour?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=8140637814&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8139534124&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I NEED these for my collection. I also need them for a side-project I’m doing involving the Ninja Boy series (the instruction book comes with the game, and there’s artwork in there that I really want to get my hands on). However, I don’t have a credit card and thus cannot register for eBay.

I know it’s asking for a lot, but I would greatly appreciate it if someone could purchase this for me (preferrably a Canadian member so that I don’t have to convert the payment into US funds). From there, I could send a money order equal to the amount it took to win the auctions (it should be pretty cheap) plus a bit more for helping me out. You’d also hold a very special place in my heart. 8) 8)

Pretty please?

My credit card is maxed out right now from car repairs.

I appreciate the fact that you considered it though. 8)

Hey, it woulda been just 20 bucks max. Not that much.

CANADIAN member? Guess I can’t help you then.

walks away, whistling

No, wait! Anyone will do! Come back! 8)

OK, give me money. >_>

Er… I mean, actually, maybe we should discuss this on AIM or something. Pop onto it and maybe we can work something out.

Dalton, I can do it, but I’m a bit rushed. What’s the time constraints?

And what game is that in your sig?

Yar, it’s Super Ninja Boy. It’s where my avvie is from. The games I am trying to acquire are from the Ninja Boy series of RPGs (called Super Chinese or Suchai in Japan).

Cid, if I can’t work something out with Hiryuu, then it’d be great if you could help out. There’s no restraint other than the fact that the auction ends in 5 days, I think.

OK, great. I’ll check back here on Saturday night. We do live in the same city, so sending a check is pretty easy. :sunglasses:

You can register to Ebay through Paypal without a credit card. It just takes a little longer for you to get set-up, and for the payments to go through.

I’d order it for you Dalton, but I think Cid’s got it covered. Plus, I don’t even know how close I am to my Paypal cap right now… Too much shopping lately…

NO! NOT CID! ME!!!

Nobody else bid on it, I already did.

Dalton, you’re lucky I’m not bidding on the first one.

you’re 21, why don’t you do it yourself?

Although I still don’t think you need a credit card to register for ebay unless you’re using a free email account (like Hotmail or Yahoo). I think your RPGClassics account would work just fine. That’s how it was when I registered anyway, and reading the Help section, it sounds like that’s still how it works. Did you even try registering with a non-web-based email address?

<i>
If you are trying to register

You will be asked to place your credit or debit card on file if the email address you entered cannot be used to verify your identity. This usually happens for one of the following reasons:

* The email address came from a free, web-based account such as a Yahoo! or Hotmail account.
* The email address is invalid - that is, attempts to send a message to this email address repeatedly "bounce" back to eBay.

If you don’t want to place a credit or debit card on file, enter a different email address, such as one issued by a company, school, or paid Internet Service Provider (ISP), where your identity has already been verified.</i>

You don’t need a credit card, but for the most part, it’s the only method a lot of people will accept. That or money orders, and quite often those don’t come in in time.

I assume you mean Paypal. You don’t need a credit card to use Paypal. I don’t have a credit card and I have a Paypal account. You can use a checking/debit account in lieu of a credit card if you wish.

And almost everybody also accepts money orders, as you said, and most sellers allow 10 days from the auction’s end to receive money. Back before I got my paypal account, I used to ALWAYS buy stuff on ebay with money orders. Never once did one “not come in time”.

It’s 3 friggin dollars…you can’t afford that?

Not for Canadians. We are restricted to credit cards.

And the few times I’ve bought from eBay and payed by money order, the order didn’t come through till about two weeks after. Probably just because of my more isolated location, but it was enough to cost me the item.